NEW "Byte Battles" at der Kessel

Happy birthday! yes a new section is BORN at Der Kessel. When you are there Look to the left hand navigation section you all know well and you'll see a new section "Byte Battles (TCP/IP)".

So to start off our First day we have three Byte Battles, One from me (mensch) one from Berli and one from germanboy! More to come on Monday!

Have fun TCP/IPing away smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

Ohhhhhh, Bocage to St. Lo looks interesting! But what about Ambush Of Shadows when will it be out?

-Fieldmarshall<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ambush of Shadows should be out by monday, a lot of other stuff is coming on monday as well. smile.gif

Hey Fieldmarshall, if you also want another nailbiter of a battle check out my battle "Falling Eagles". try it double blind pbem with someone or single player as Allies. Give the AI added bounuses for the "argh!" factor. smile.gif

mensch

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

Ambush of Shadows should be out by monday, a lot of other stuff is coming on monday as well. smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ambush of Shadows is great, but it is so tough better to check your life insurance policies because they could be revoked after playing this one.

Mace

Aaaaah, the answer to all my prayers!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was starting to despair about being the only one out here that was not into (or did not have time for), 3000 pt, 50 turn monster engagements...

This is fantatic. I will now sit down and play one...or all three!! :D

Please, keep them coming, and thanks again.

Murph

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Murph:

This is fantatic. I will now sit down and play one...or all three!! :D

Please, keep them coming, and thanks again.

Murph<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're welcome Murph. They are actually fun to make. I just did another one today that went off for testing.

Once you are done, make sure you review them honestly and critically at the Scenario Depot.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

I just did another one today that went off for testing. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn fun it was :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Once you are done, make sure you review them honestly and critically at the Scenario Depot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahh Andreas is turning out to be a good Promotional Whip :D

But honestly it's great when there are reviews, it give the designer a good idea what maybe could be changed (or not changed) and it gives the user a good idea what they may be getting into smile.gif

Just played the minimap bocage one. It was short, (10) turns but loaded with action. A great online matchup since some cant spend hours upon hours online for a match. Thanks for putting these scenarios out. Just gives us more options and that is a good thing.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by R_Leet:

Hey Mensch. Be sure to save one from Berli for us after I finish spanking you in the current one. Those minis are just what the doctor ordered for a bit of after work fun.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yup.. will do! I have one from him, its sick, twisted, insane (and I have not even seen it yet, but any mission from berli is EVIL) and has the Berli Branding mark burned on the ouchy parts. :D