==) FAQ (== How to take a Screenshot and More!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

The truth was, while he rather enjoyed wearing the frilly dresses and singing the Barry Manilow tunes, he was terrified of being forced to . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...create yet another lame Canadian CM site. For Gustav was not one to have to placker his coutry's name on everything he ever did. However, Gustav was interested in creating...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

...However, Gustav was interested in creating...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...a lot of money with as little work as possible, all through the use of modern technology and a printing press he kept on the boat.

Unfortunately, the press was down in the hull with the lions, and his dog "scraps" had disappeared although the lions were looking quite pleased with themselves!

Further, to add to Gustav's woes, he just couldn't get a good hem line ironed in his favorite frock, and this was causing him some considerable...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

...a lot of money with as little work as possible, all through the use of modern technology and a printing press he kept on the boat.

Unfortunately, the press was down in the hull with the lions, and his dog "scraps" had disappeared although the lions were looking quite pleased with themselves!

Further, to add to Gustav's woes, he just couldn't get a good hem line ironed in his favorite frock, and this was causing him some considerable...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

discomfort because he was forced to stand around in his frilly undergarments while ironing. The lace, in particular, kept tickling his . . .

discomfort because he was forced to stand around in his frilly undergarments while ironing. The lace, in particular, kept tickling his . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ribcage. He stroked the front of his MAXIMUS ISN'T GAY t-shirt and sniffed. "If he isn't," Gustav asked aloud, "then why say it? Doesn't it make you..."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

ribcage. He stroked the front of his MAXIMUS ISN'T GAY t-shirt and sniffed. "If he isn't," Gustav asked aloud, "then why say it? Doesn't it make you..."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...a Catholic? Because Catholics do not believe in homosexuality. Hey isn't Maximus a Catholic? Well I guess that answers that question."

Anyway, without further adue, Michael Dorosh decided yet again to ruin the fun by criticizing a mod for its lack of historical accuracy. However he had then created the a mod that was as bland as English cooking by painting out all the underlying detail.

But that was nothing, with Rob/1's base-matching AFV, was a great piece of amusement until......

...a Catholic? Because Catholics do not believe in homosexuality. Hey isn't Maximus a Catholic? Well I guess that answers that question."

Anyway, without further adue, Michael Dorosh decided yet again to ruin the fun by criticizing a mod for its lack of historical accuracy. However he had then created the a mod that was as bland as English cooking by painting out all the underlying detail.

But that was nothing, with Rob/1's base-matching AFV, was a great piece of amusement until......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Maximus charged in shouting "All your base-matching belong to us!"

Mace asked, "What's the matter, Max? What's got you all excited?"

Maximus sobbed, "It's just that Talonsoft is folding up and I'll never get to play GI Combat. Oh the humanity!"

Mace thought a moment and replied, "You can still play with your...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

...Maximus charged in shouting "All your base-matching belong to us!"

Mace asked, "What's the matter, Max? What's got you all excited?"

Maximus sobbed, "It's just that Talonsoft is folding up and I'll never get to play GI Combat. Oh the humanity!"

Mace thought a moment and replied, "You can still play with your...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Suddenly, at that very moment, an overwhelming KA-BOOM! filled the room.

Dust clouds spread quickly, burning Maximus' eyes and clogging his nose.

Through the ringing in his hears, he could make out the sharp crackle of the fire that was rapidly consuming the kitchen table and chairs.

Dizzy, Max turned to Mace. "What the hell was that?" he yelled.

Mace shrugged. "That? Oh, that was just my . . ."

MrSpkr

[ 04-20-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Suddenly, at that very moment, an overwhelming KA-BOOM! filled the room.

Dust clouds spread quickly, burning Maximus' eyes and clogging his nose.

Through the ringing in his hears, he could make out the sharp crackle of the fire that was rapidly consuming the kitchen table and chairs.

Dizzy, Max turned to Mace. "What the hell was that?" he yelled.

Mace shrugged. "That? Oh, that was just my . . ."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...thinly veiled attempt to change the subject. Speaking of thinly veiled, Maximus, what in hell is that lacy thing that you're wearing?!"

Maximus replied, "Why that's my...

[ 04-20-2001: Message edited by: Mannheim Tanker ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

Maximus replied, "Why that's my...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bottle of Bloussant herbal supplement. It naturally increases my breast size, without gaining weight anywhere else." Mace looked up when he heard this. He ran over and snatched the bottle from Maximus. "Ooh! It also works on sheep, so I'll be having some fun tonight!" Maximus begain fighting Mace for the bottle "Mace, you nong, give me that back! I need it for...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

bottle of Bloussant herbal supplement. It naturally increases my breast size, without gaining weight anywhere else." Mace looked up when he heard this. He ran over and snatched the bottle from Maximus. "Ooh! It also works on sheep, so I'll be having some fun tonight!" Maximus begain fighting Mace for the bottle "Mace, you nong, give me that back! I need it for...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...my sister, for she lacks in that department. And if I ever would get the chance to shag ol' sis, I would want some natural cushions on her chest for when I need a rest." Disgusted, Mace pulled back and said, "Disgusting!" Maximus then replied, "Works everytime." tongue.gif "Of course I wouldn't shag my sister. But I have a right to herbally enhance my own breasts don't I?"

Disgruntled, Maec went pouting off into the corner. Just then Phillies PHan walked in and......

Disgruntled, Maec went pouting off into the corner. Just then Phillies PHan walked in and......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

said "Hey, you guys drinking? Gimmee a swig." Before Maximus had a chance to stop him, Phillies chugged the whole bottle. After a few minutes, he looked down at his chest. "What's going on? I think I'm...

said "Hey, you guys drinking? Gimmee a swig." Before Maximus had a chance to stop him, Phillies chugged the whole bottle. After a few minutes, he looked down at his chest. "What's going on? I think I'm...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

growing man-breasts! That means I'll have to . . ."

MrSpkr

...buy a training bra, or use a...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

coconut half for each one, because my gozongas are growing faster than the population of Colorado." Realizing that he was getting more attractive by the minute, Phillies headed for the nearest bar, where he met Maximus and Mace. "My God, Phillies you're making me horney," Maximus whispered. "Lets go and...

coconut half for each one, because my gozongas are growing faster than the population of Colorado." Realizing that he was getting more attractive by the minute, Phillies headed for the nearest bar, where he met Maximus and Mace. "My God, Phillies you're making me horney," Maximus whispered. "Lets go and...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...see if Gustav wants to play with those for he does like fish-smelling things. He ought to like "melon-flavored" things as well." So with that Phillies and Maximus headed out in search of Gustav. Soon, the two bumped into Mannheim Golfcartdriver and suddenly Mannhein started to get a stirring in his...

Soon, the two bumped into Mannheim Golfcartdriver and suddenly Mannhein started to get a stirring in his...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gnads. "Hey, you'd better leave my girlfriend (boyfriend? I haven't a clue) alone," growled Maximus. "I went to a lot of work to attempt to deflect the FAQ away from me, and you're not going to take Phillies away from me without a fight. In fact, Phillies and I were just about to...

gnads. "Hey, you'd better leave my girlfriend (boyfriend? I haven't a clue) alone," growled Maximus. "I went to a lot of work to attempt to deflect the FAQ away from me, and you're not going to take Phillies away from me without a fight. In fact, Phillies and I were just about to...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...commence some tag team thumb wrestling. Gustav was wearing his ode of Salmon cologne that evening with a shiney 109 necklace pendant that made him look and feel so lovely.

So, the numerical username crossdresser, his little brother Maximus, and his pet dingo (Mace) went out to the orchard for a picnic and some nice...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

...commence some tag team thumb wrestling. Gustav was wearing his ode of Salmon cologne that evening with a shiney 109 necklace pendant that made him look and feel so lovely.

So, the numerical username crossdresser, his little brother Maximus, and his pet dingo (Mace) went out to the orchard for a picnic and some nice...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Grecian athletic contests. Still amazed by the improvement in Phillies' appearance, Maximus insisted he/she/it come along.

"You haven't lived until you've engaged in nude unisex wrestling, " Maximus told Phillies. "I can't wait for us to pair off. I want to show you my . . ."

MrSpkr

[ 04-21-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Grecian athletic contests. Still amazed by the improvement in Phillies' appearance, Maximus insisted he/she/it come along.

"You haven't lived until you've engaged in nude unisex wrestling, " Maximus told Phillies. "I can't wait for us to pair off. I want to show you my . . ."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Louisville Slugger that hangs from my loins. And when it goes erect, I'll clobber you over the head with it an escape this disgusting display of FAQ'er nonsense." But just when it was about to harden up Mace suddenly showed up and yelled, "Get away from Phillies, he's my bosum buddy and we have some sheep to shank." So without further adue, Mace and Phillies were off into the meadows to fine some sheep. Luckily it wasn't long before Mace and Phillies found some sheep and began to....

...Louisville Slugger that hangs from my loins. And when it goes erect, I'll clobber you over the head with it an escape this disgusting display of FAQ'er nonsense." But just when it was about to harden up Mace suddenly showed up and yelled, "Get away from Phillies, he's my bosum buddy and we have some sheep to shank." So without further adue, Mace and Phillies were off into the meadows to fine some sheep. Luckily it wasn't long before Mace and Phillies found some sheep and began to....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

disrobe, when suddenly the whoooOOOORRROooorrRRROOOoorrrROOO of an air raid siren tore through the air like a teenage boy through a dress on prom night.

"Oh bugger!" said Mace!

"Oh, NO buggering," said Phillies with obvious disappointment.

For their part, the sheep appeared relieved at being spared yet another episode of Mace's disgusting perversions.

As Phillies began to turn and run for the shelter, Mace hollered "SAVE THE SHEEP!" and lumbered past Phillies with a (an?) ewe under each arm.

Phillies slapped himself on the forehead and said . . .

MrSpkr

disrobe, when suddenly the whoooOOOORRROooorrRRROOOoorrrROOO of an air raid siren tore through the air like a teenage boy through a dress on prom night.

"Oh bugger!" said Mace!

"Oh, NO buggering," said Phillies with obvious disappointment.

For their part, the sheep appeared relieved at being spared yet another episode of Mace's disgusting perversions.

As Phillies began to turn and run for the shelter, Mace hollered "SAVE THE SHEEP!" and lumbered past Phillies with a (an?) ewe under each arm.

Phillies slapped himself on the forehead and said . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Hey, MrSpkr! Why the hell did you TRIPLE-post?"

Looking up from the reams of paper surrounding him, MrSpkr said, "I was working on a paper for law school and got distracted. Besides, why are you yelling at me? You should be . . .

MrSpkr (obviously burned out by law school)

Besides, why are you yelling at me? You should be . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...sedated.

Phan ignored MrSpkr, clearly distracted by his own pert little (newly acquired) breasts and trying to get the two coconuts halves to stay attached.

MrSpkr mumbled as he reviewed his just completed 200,000 word summation of Conveyancing law, and it's relevance to CMBO gaminess, which was due in tomorrow.

However, If either had been paying attention (unlike Mace, who had just made the bunker), they would have noticed that the squadron of Ju87s Stukas had just rolled inverted to commence their dive, to deliver...

[ 04-21-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

However, If either had been paying attention (unlike Mace, who had just made the bunker), they would have noticed that the squadron of Ju87s Stukas had just rolled inverted to commence their dive, to deliver...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a supply of coconuts, which were heavily in demand from Phillies and Mace. Wishing that the sparrows had been able to carry the coconuts so they could avoid the dive bombing, Phillies ran out to grab a few coconuts. While running back to the bomb shelter, he was hit by...

PS- Phillies, despite the use of incredible amounts of arty by my opponent, I pulled out a major victory in my game against Yunfat. Better not do any more rooting on CMHQ chat for my opponents! :D:D:D

And then I won another game right after that. Phillies, your ass is mine if you ever venture into the chat when I'm around.

[ 04-21-2001: Message edited by: 109 Gustav ]

[ 04-22-2001: Message edited by: 109 Gustav ]

...the bts forum users complaint box. some of the complaint cards fell out and phillies tried to find a blank one to write a complaint about the complaint box.

As he read them phillies said, "all these complaints are stupid!"

gustav: "a complaint about the complaint box...delicious!"

Mannheim Tanker: "well how stupid could they be?"

phillies "Well, let's have a look here... You Suck... You Suck... Steve and Charles Rule... If you read this faq thread you are a dork... Coupon for one free kiss from maximus if you are a girl... Need more complaint cards... Coupon for one free kiss from maximus if you are a GUY... You will go on a journey happy long time ... mace is a perv... no I'm not... yes you are... no I'm not infinity... yes you are infinity plus one... and this one... I have doobie in my funk, which I assume is from some reference to the Parliament Funkadelic's song Chocolate City... You got peanut butter in my chocolate... you got chocolate in my peanut butter... together they taste like crap...MrSpkr has been staring at me all day - - - and I love it... and this one says, "I try to be good hard worker man... but thread so messy - so so messy..."

Michael Dorosh: "i think that ones probably from the um... faq author."

phillies: "Ohhh, oh then that one's legitimate.... uhhh, who's the black private dick who's the sex machine with all the chicks?.."

everyone: "SHAFT!!"

philles: "and... Help, I'm being held prisoner in in a complaint box."

after seeing the faq author violating copyright law by stealing this bit from newsradio and watching the various goings on, philles found a blank card and wrote his own complaint...

[ 04-22-2001: Message edited by: russellmz ]