How many Pbem games are you simultaneously playing ?

Four months passed since I received CM and ten days ago I timidly began my first Pbem game .Watching the first movie of this very first Pbem game was so exciting that I knew I want more . So I searched for a second opponent...

Yesterday , I was already playing five games and today I began game number six .

I am a bit worried. Is there such a disease called " Pbem addiction " ?

How many Pbem games are you simultaneously playing ?

Actually, let's call it an even dozen since I have had a game going (30 turn QB) with the rat bastige Seanachai since last September and have been trying to get the last movie of the molasses-soaked one for the last week.

Had about 7 games going, and now down to only 2 eek.gif !

Speaking of PBEM...does anyone here want a game? I'd like an opponent who considers themselves "good" or at least above average. I think I need to get spanked once in a while (not in that way, you freaks wink.gif ).

Cheers!

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

Commissair- send me a file. I'll take either side in any type of game, but if you want a tough game, give me defense.

Almost forgot- I'm playing 3 games and about to start a 4th, an all-armor slugfest.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 03-11-2001).]

I have 6 going, had 10 at one time. Found a divorce lawyer's business card in my wife's coat pocket with "Combat Mission" written in lipstick. Thought I should back off a little.

------------------

"Don't be a fool and die for your country, let the other sonofabitch die for his"

Gen George S. Patton

I've got 12 going and it's tough. I work a lot and go through streaks of returning turns. This weekend I had more free time than usual and turned around about 48 turns or so... sometimes it's only one a week or every few days. I'm addicted though...

or seeing how I get beat so often... a masochist.

Scott

8 right now, about the right amount for me. Had 12 just a few days ago and that's way too much.

Hey you weird "I like million games at once" dudes! Do you actually remember where your games are going, or do you make a new plan every time you open a file?