And lo it was said that on the 20th day of April there would come upon high an update

AND IT WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I now proudly present to you, my adoring public, another Madmatt/CMHQ BIG ASSED UPDATE!

Enjoy!

What do you get?

Well, 8 new Mods from Marco Bergman covering EVERY Sherman in the game! (low and High Res)

Two new Mods from Fernando Julio Carrera Buil, one which gives you a nice tri-color StuG/StuH and the other is a nice PSW mod set.

Juju has gone hog wild with explosions and fire as well as some awesome replacement Unidentified Unit Markers.

Jonas Comba has provided a nice little winter helmet mod.

For those of you that miss all the old TGN Scenarios that we had at our old address I have a new 6meg CMHQDepot zip which pretty much includes every scenario and operation (with descriptions) that were posted before the move. Its in a little easier to figure out format as well.

If you want some NEW scenarios well then feast your eyes on the lastest evil RUNEPAK 7, packed full of mischief.

You may be wondering what happened to the rest of Gordon Molek mods that I promised to upload. Well, the truth is that I got all confused about which ones were which and need time to get them re-organized.

Coming soon are some new Stuart Mods and more goodies.

Madmatt

How about some teasers?

StuGstn.jpg

Pumabicolorfinaltn.JPG

AllShermPlainpaktn.jpg

Generic%20Markers;%20the%20Final%20Collector

[ 04-20-2001: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Thanks Matt! Oh, goody, I'm looking forward to that STU mod. Always found that the best all round vehicle mod, except for it being on the dark side. I go look now! smile.gif

Edit: And dang, it's goooood! :D

[ 04-20-2001: Message edited by: Juju ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RCHRD:

Isn't today Hitler's birthday?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and Columbine...

please no one rant about divorce rates, gun control, tv, or computer games...well CM is ok!

--------

i don't know whether to keep my vehicles hodge podge or all the same theme like the tan vehicles above...everything looks sweet

[ 04-20-2001: Message edited by: russellmz ]

Guest Babra

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RCHRD:

Isn't today Hitler's birthday?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It might be if he weren't dead :D

The Fernando mods are top notch. Guys, this StuG/H mod is definately the one to keep. The PSW mod is also good. I loaded the mono-color one into my DFDR install and the bi-color one into my CMBO install.

Juju's ID markers are cool too. Kinda tough to decide which to use. :(

Can't speak on the Marco Kitchen Sink Add-on, as I've had that for some time now already. ;)

Juju's fire is cool too. Haven't seen the explosions yet in-game though.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

HEY! Stop hijacking my loud assed self promoting thread to start talking about Hitler and school shootings.

This thread is solely for the adulation and praise of ME and CMHQ! Let's not forget that people!

Madmatt :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hear! Hear!

And so, to honor said request...

Haiku to Madmatt

Bald dome glistening

Fevered brow as upload burns

Adoring public rejoices

in his kind benevolence

:D

MSP