How Long?

Is anyone else had to wait a lot longer then they said it would take to get the game. I haven't had to wait too long, but it would be nice to get it in like 2-3 days like they said it would take. If I live in Georgia and it has been 7 days since I have ordered the game will it be much longer?

Hay I know I seems like A long time (I had to wait two weeks from the first ship ment 1.0 and it made every day feel like four!) so hay its a great game and worth every mineat you have wait. smile.gif I also just read that BTS tock the Christmas time off so it could be late.

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 12-30-2000).]

I ordered one in the week before Christmas for a friend for a Christmas present (the 4th copy I have paid for myself...I'm very proud of me) and my card didn't get charged until the 26th. I knew when I ordered it that it probably would no arrive before the new year. So they must have taken some much needed time off. Deep breaths...it'll come and be worth every minute of waiting.

------------------

What do we do with a terrible liar? Well, Great liars we send into the clergy.

Good liars we groom for politics. Moderate liars we supply with sherrif's badges

and guns, and the bad liars, well, we make them heroin whores. So what the hell

do we do with the Terrible Liars? Well, it seems we turn them into physicists

called "chrisl." Peng

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BryanMan50:

Is anyone else had to wait a lot longer then they said it would take to get the game. I haven't had to wait too long, but it would be nice to get it in like 2-3 days like they said it would take. If I live in Georgia and it has been 7 days since I have ordered the game will it be much longer?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I hate to burst your bubble but I ordered 2 copies of CM for Christmas for 2 of my friends on 16th of DEC and neither of my friends have their games yet.

I read something yesterday that they were behind due to the holidays.

Sorry

If BTS still uses US Postal Service Priority Mail, that's actually an extremely reliable and quick service (2-3 days delivery time generally)--I know from extensive business experience with it. I wouldn't blame the Post Office. Heck, they'll carry a letter a thousand miles for me for less than a buck--that's an awesome deal considering the time, effort, and money it would take me to do it myself smile.gif

------------------

War is cruel and you cannot refine it. --Sherman

Well, top this. I live in an apartment complex, and get mail and most of my packages in my box (Large enough for most of my packages including a computer game) I came home on the first day I figured I had a chance to get CM after I ordered it to find...the door ripped off of my box and a note saying that I would recieve no mail until it was fixed. Of course, the office was closed for the holidays, and I have no clue where my post office is. =) Needless to say I've been searching for the post office for a few days, I think I've finally tracked it down, maybe I can finally get going today.

To make yourself feel better and maybe get some laughs, take a trip through time and read some of the older messages about people waiting for the game when it first came out. Some of us waited over a month back then.

Oh, and be _really_ careful with it when you finally do get it. The CD is hiding between the pages of the manual.

p.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peterk:

Oh, and be _really_ careful with it when you finally do get it. The CD is hiding between the pages of the manual. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, yup. I about freaked out when I opened mine. I was about 2 minutes away from firing off an e-mail to BTS saying something like "Thanks for the great manual, now could you please send me the damn game!"

smile.gif

------------------

You've never heard music until you've heard the bleating of a gut-shot cesspooler. -Mark IV

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peterk:

I almost cracked mine in two pieces wringing the manual in anger because I was frustrated at not getting a CD. smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You guys too.

I had just got back from Tae Kwon Do class and I was ready to kick some heads in. Then I opened the manual and wow there was a nice new CD.

But that was before it was out. Now that it is out and everyone loves it is probably worse right? Anyway they shouldn't tell us that it will be here in 3 days if it really won't be here even in 11. I don't even know if they got my order yet, is there a way to check?

Right! That's it! I am going to go down to the bank tommorrow before I go to work and get my cheque for US$60 so I can post off to get MY copy of CM ASAP!

Playin the demo is drivin me batty!

Yesterday I played "Valley of Trouble" (again) and gave myself a 200% advantage for a laugh.

To cut a long story short, I belted the living crap outta the town (spared the church) and leveled it with artillery before walting my 10 remaining tanks in (lost 6) and taking several... er flags, before the lousy hun bastards (yeh I watched Patton tonight too) decided to surrender on the 24th turn.

As it turned out I massacred those dirty bastards with my artil fire and the best the computer could give me was a DRAW???

Grrrrr - never mind, soon I'll get my own copy of CM and wont have to play V of T anymore. > smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Anyway they shouldn't tell us that it will be here in 3 days if it really won't be here even in 11. I don't even know if they got my order yet, is there a way to check?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey where in the heck do you see it would take 3 days. I have never heard 3 days, when I ordered CM in june, the sight said 7-10 Business days. You ordered around Christmas right??? And you expect it in 3 days. LOL

Well mine is 11 days wa wa smile.gif

All I can say is,just wait it will come I promise.

It says 3 days when you place the order. The name of the topic was to get attention. Everyone has a topic that asks "how long will it be till I get my copy". I just simplified it. Anyway if that Townsendvol guy gets it before me I'll be pissed. They made the demo too good, I want the game now.