Another Wood Bunker Mod

Got bored during my lunch hour and knocked this up. No great piece of art, just found a good wood texture to work from.

bunker.jpg

Grab it from my units link on my pages, mind you who ever buys a wooden bunker in a QB, not me ;)

--edited typo--

[ 05-02-2001: Message edited by: Pud ]

Looks nice, but kind of Hot-tubbish...I don't know if I should shoot at it or grab a towel. smile.gif

Make the wood look like old railroad ties (Noise filter+craquelure and a dark color layer above it in "color" mode if you are using Photoshop) and we'd be set.

Gyrene

smile.gif

i gave the idea a try, only trouble is the top image is the same as the side so the imperfections get stretched and look weird.

damagebunker.jpg

I will have both avalable though.

[ 05-02-2001: Message edited by: Pud ]

That's a great job on a tough topic. I had fits doing my old log-version wood bunker mod. How does your bunker do with the problem I had, moire patterns (twinkling) at different ranges from the verticle lines?

Hi Pud, I'm a great admire of your dirt road mods, and because the pic of the paved road mod on your site doesn't work I was wondering if you could post a shot of it here.

Thanx,

Jake

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Hey Pud - what programs do you use to design/edit with? Paint? ASee/DSee? LView Pro?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am luck I suspect, I have both paintshop and Photoshop at hand (courtesy of my employer)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by JAK :

...paved road mod on your site doesn't work I was wondering if you could post a shot of it here.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check my site, link fixed, thanks for telling me.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Originally posted by Gyrene :

I like how the second version come out, very nice. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the tip on that filter.