CM phrases in other languages

Reading the interview at Gamespot got me drooling. But enough of my personal problems, one statement caught me off guard. Charles said no English phrases, or translations to English. Fine by me, I like the authenticity. But I want to know the translations for these 2 key phrases

1. Tank

2. I'm hit (or ow, my leg)

Especially the second one to let you know if the enemy has just been reduced by one.

Ok, I can help you with the Russian words.

1) Tank:

The russians also use "Tank" as a word. It just sounds a wee bit different.

Another way to say tank would be "armor" in english. In Russian, "armor" is translated as "Bronia", with the emphasis on the "a".

2) Im hit:

Several ways to say this, of course.

"Ya Gotov!" - Im done for!

"Menia ranieli!" - Im wounded!

"Bladi! Gandonie meniya po nogie pizdanuli!" - Ow, my leg! ;)

I would expect that the meanings of the various .wav files can be easily figured out by the following method:

1) Listen to the US .wavs. Write down what they mean.

2) Find the german (or french, polish, etc.) .wavs. The one in the same ordinal spot (ie 1st, 2nd, etc.) will probably have the same sound.

WWB

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stacheldraht:

That's a good point. I often hear my troops shout "Da! Feindlicher Panzer!" before I see it.

A long-standing mystery to me: what's the German troop saying (in German) in .wav 00002032?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Sanitäter! Sanitäter!" meaning "Medic! Medic!"

How do you say this in Russian:

"Stick that in your pipe, Fritz!"

Oh, and when I hear "Sanitäter" I still think of a trash collector for some reason. So, to me it sounds like, "Come clean up this bloody mess!"

[ 06-20-2001: Message edited by: Pvt. Ryan ]