Pershing

Tiger,

I give credit where credit is do. That paint job is pretty damn good. biggrin.gif As Chupacabra said, I like the wheels.

Maximus-the mod critic. wink.gif

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

Guest SS Peiper

Originally posted by Tiger:

Thank you all for the support.

Well you'll be happy to know I've removed the big white star on the front hull glacis.

-Tiger

I like the star on the front frown.gif

SS Peiper

A beauty as always, Tiger!

May I ask, does the Super Pershing use the same textures as the regular Pershing? Not that I use the Super a lot, but its nice having all my tanks modded up pretty... wink.gif

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

Ah, the irony. I was recently working up a Pershing mod too.

But it ain't nearly in the same class as yours, Tiger, in what you've gotten for the wheels/suspension & added track link to the turret. Truly stomp-down impressive work by you.

But if you can answer a nagging curiosity: For the Pershing track/suspension, what resolution is it in ppi? I have been using 72 ppi in a bitmap with double dimensions (comparable to 144 ppi for a bitmap with the original size) and have run through blur/sharpen passes to get the "blockiness" out, but it doesn't come close to the "sharpness" in your Pershing suspension.

Originally posted by The Commissar:

May I ask, does the Super Pershing use the same textures as the regular Pershing? Not that I use the Super a lot, but its nice having all my tanks modded up pretty... wink.gif

For the UPTEENTH time, YES!

Ever load the two up in the editor? Same model, and what'd'ya know...same textures! eek.gif Only the specs are different.

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 01-29-2001).]