Killing Shot In Flight (Pic)

Hi all

Glad you enjoyed the pic but not as much as I did when the M10 went to Valhalla ! smile.gif

Ref the Mods etc I have so many now I lose track of whats what and which is whose if you know what I mean smile.gif

But I believe this shot shows :

Maguas Bldgs from his excellent Normandy Mod (I use PzTruppens for Winter stuff) with one older Magua mod for 2 storey light bldg.

Stug is indeed from Fernandos superb mod.

Skies I use are mix of Maguas/Tigers/BBs and Tanks (just mixed and matched those I prefered)

Grass I again use a mix of several (to give patchwork-quilt look) from Magua/GunnerGoz/DD

BTW This shot was taken at Level 2 with a Zoom in not level 1.

Later

Hi Von Lucke

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by von Lucke:

Where'd you get the Nazi VL flag? I'm still using those made-up German "battle flag" things...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

These are by a bloke called Rick Klein & I think I got them from Toms Combat Mission HQ

(he also does some flags with specific Pz Divn Insignia).

If you cant find them let me know and I will send you the Zip file

Cheers

Now now a void in our midst, as is said in many of the posts, it is an excellent snapshot and the mix of mods is really good. It is really nice to see a thread that isn't about some whiney insufferable whinning about the relative accuracy or lack thereof of unit X and why this game is such a loser.

Great screenshot, thanks for posting where all the different mods came from.