It's 5:30AM, Do You Know Where Your CMHQ Update Is?!!?! RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Yeah, I couldn't sleep... No room with all the chicks lying there wink.gif But anyway....

Tonight we begin a week long salute to Gordon Molek as we post a new mod of his each and every night! Tonight we have an excellant Hi-Res Winter mod for the M4 Family.

General Predator has submitted another nice Hero story (with pics this time so quit your bitching maggots!) which covers the exploits of a lomne 57mm AT gun crew outside the town of Wiltz.

And lastly Juju has prepared an awesome game tool in the form of formated Terrain Exposure and Cover Charts. Now you can, at a glance, tell just how safe that squad 40 meters into that tree line is going to be.

So hop on over and check it all out...

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 03-29-2001).]

Guest Madmatt

Update on the AAR? Yeah, they never finished the battle apparently! frown.gif

And who let one of MY Update posts get buried back on page 2 of the thread list!

Oh the shame... redface.gif

Madmatt

p.s. Next Gordon Mod later tonight after Survivor!!!

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 03-29-2001).]

Originally posted by Franko:

Finally! Bright Orange recognition panels! They've been missing on all mods. Good job!

Full, total and complete credit for the aerial recognition panels belongs with Marco and Marco alone. I unfortunately "jumped the gun" with inclusion of the aerial recognition panel option in these mods.

Marco will release these as an update to his M4 and Winter M4 packs.

I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to Marco for stealing his thunder, it was a dumb and thoughtless over sight on my part.

Gordon

[This message has been edited by Gordon (edited 03-29-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Gordon (edited 03-29-2001).]

If your mods are half-dressed, and you use a Mac, the culprit is probably the size of the resource file. The Graphics 13 file is where all the winter mods are stored, and it has a maximum size of about 16 megs. Once it's full, and you try to install new mods, it will take them sort of haphazardly. Unfortunately, there's not too many options to take care of the problem. There were several threads about this on the main forum and the tech forum.

------------------

"Don't lie to me, Gustav! You're a stinkin' Mac user!"

Any of the graphics files can get too big. Once they reach the limit, that's all she wrote. I went back and re-installed the original 13, and made careful decisions about which mods to install.

------------------

"Don't lie to me, Gustav! You're a stinkin' Mac user!"