WIFE TAKES GAME! Man devastated. sniff.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Luftwaffe:

Men are the house hold bosses. Here's what I would do... grab you wife by the hair. Say HEY BITCH give me my damn game back. If she doesnt answer or cry give her repeated slaps to the face. If this doesnt work and she starts try to be brave proceed to giving her hard punches in the face nose and chin area. By now she should say OK OK OK HONEY.

Oh, I bet you're Mr popular with the ladies, and a real brave one at that (noticing that you haven't listed an email addy)!

btw, that's sarcasm if you're not intelligent enough to understand. S..A..R..C..A..S..M!

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 03-07-2001).]

Guest Mirage2k

Troll alert. Move along, people.

Actually, I did read an interesting article recently in that new ON Magazine (from Time) about internet trolls. It basically said that most of them are really nice people in real life, but for some reason they take gleeful pleasure in torturing online communities. The writer interviewed several, most of whom had been banned from various forums, and none of them showed any remorse, or, even more curious, any anger towards the forum moderators who banned them. "They were just doing their job," was the general reply. One moderator even tried (unsuccessfuly) to rehibilitate a particular internet delinquint, communicating with him via email frequently while at the same time periodically banning him from the forum. It was pretty interesting stuff.

-Andrew

------------------

"No, it's not that kind of relationship. We're just friends. We are together all the time, but I never touch her porcelain skin, her soft, red lips, like rose petals from the emperor's bathwater! Bathwater, I tell you, bathwateeeeeeer!"

GOOD JOB you now have +10 points on your "cyber popularity" meter... now YOUR the ladies man. Tell me how many girls you can pick up playng PBEM games...

a few more than beating them? a few more than spelling you're "YOUR"?

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Here's how to mount an ambush Luftwaffe:

Hide under your bridge and when the three billy goats gruff come tromp tromp tromping along you jump out and ambush them...and they kick your arse.

Here's how to destroy that bridge:

Move the three billy goats gruff onto the bridge and leave them there, they will knock it down.

Oops wrong thread, oh well...

[This message has been edited by Simon Fox (edited 03-07-2001).]

Originally posted by Tiger:

Here's what you do to get your CM cd back. Start staying out late at the nudie bars. When she realizes this is the alternative, then she'll give you back your CM cd and let you play anytime you want. biggrin.gif

john

I tried this, wife got pissed, I didn't bring her. Now I have a designated driver for nudie bars and something to do with my time when I get home.

OK,

Ever see movie, Fish Called Wanda and the guy would say DON'T call me stupid? Well they going to make a movie and the guy will say DON'T touch my Combat Mission CD!

I would never let a woman kick my %^* if she tried anything I be like hey &^%$# get back in the kitchen and make me some pie! Only kidding, I am husband etc., etc. and have a great relationship after 15 yrs, we still have a blast together,go out, have fun,wild times still, laugh etc. etc. closer now then we ever were. Every year gets better and better.

Can't go into what makes a marriage work etc, BUT what I can say is every now and then you have stand your ground,digin and draw the line in the sand. You can let her win some battles but not the ones that really count! COMBAT MISSION the best game ever made! The dream game of all time! The game you dreamt about when you were a kid.

And you let her take it? BOOM 88mm smack between the eyes. You need allies!

Ever now and then a REVOLUTION is needed and this is the time! Would I ever give up my guns? NO! Would I ever give up my computer?

NO! Would I ever say here honey take my CM CD

so we can get to know eachother better? NO!

Sometimes you have to fight for men every where and stand your ground. Very simple I come home see the CD gone and find out. Thats

nice - soon she gone - grab the garbage bags and fill it with her stuff and take it. You say you want to play games we can play games.

Either this can esculate into a full out war or you can give my game back and I will give your stuff back. I will help you put it back and we can go see a movie and out to eat. Or you try to be my MOM and hold my CM CD and then you will NEVER see your stuff either. You want LOVE then act like it not threaten me by holding my game hostage. What next you going to hide the the TV control. The keys to my car, poison my food?

Marriage is tough thing but sometimes the deterent to these wacky things is the threat off all out War. It kind of like Nukes - she does some wacky thing you respond calm don't yell then they play the martar.

If establish respect early on and that you don't put up with this crud. Then you don't have to worry about it in future. You give in and it will just get worse and worse and worse. Be strong! She will admire you if you

have confidence.

Maybe can design a MOD where we have our troops fight wifes all over. And obective can be to get this fellow gamers CD back.

I saw game where it was mice ww2 - exwifes and wifes - now that be some tough fights.

Armies are on the march! GOD WILL NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN! Think Patton would have let his wife take his book on Military History!

I rest my case - GET THAT CD BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Be Strong!

GOOD JOB you now have +10 points on your "cyber popularity" meter... now YOUR the ladies man. Tell me how many girls you can pick up playng PBEM games...

I haven't picked up anyone, dimwit, but I must admit Kitty happens to be a friend of mine!

That's probably 1 more friend then you'll ever have in your lifetime.

As for a "cyber popularity" meter, is yours running at -1000 or something now?

Mace