Thanks to everyone!!!

I just want to say how much this game and all of it's players ROCK!

I have played many wargames and computer games since I was a kid, and I have never enjoyed one as much as Combat Mission.

I want to say thanks to all the people who are a part of this game that make it as great as it is! I think it is awsome that I can chat with a 75 year old to a 12 year old on this forum and get intelligent, interesting, and funny people from countries all around the world! I want to thank people like Ted and Matt and all the others who spend thier valuable personal time hosting web sites to not only the greatist wargame ever, but the greatist game I have ever played! Hats off to the Modders who keep things freash and exciting as the rest of us 'paint our minitures' with you offerings. Offerings that you never ask a red cent or single word of praise for! And to the people who work hard on maps and missions as well, there are some excellent ones out there that obiviously took a lot of time and attention to make them as fun and challanging as the are; great job guys! The players too; without all my fellow CM players keeping interest in such a great game, CM would just fade away like many other games that are much less worthy of CM's excellence! And of course to BTS; those fellows who brushed off the schakles of corporate demographics and deadlines to create not what would sell 300,000 copies at Wal Marts and Targets across the nation, but a game created by PLAYERS themselves! Who else is better suited to design games than gamers?!

I say thanks to all CM players and creators, THIS GAME ROCKS!!!

-K.B.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

Don't get too attached to Combat General. We're just babysitting him till his parents pick him up.<hr></blockquote>

Col. D,

CombatGeneral is a Player in the Newbie Tournaments. To be perfectly fair, he has been a model citizen of the community and he is very excited to be in the competition. I expect he will do fine (win or lose) and come away with a better appreciation for the CM community as a whole. But, then again, I suspect all of us who are involved in the Newbie Tournaments will feel the same. Just ask Vader's Jester. ;)

Message edited because I was too excited the first time... ;)

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: SuperTed ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sergei:

If you want to show even more respect for my undertakings as a CM player, you can send me international money orders at will.<hr></blockquote>

I can send you gold via courier. Would this be to your satisfaction? I won't even charge for the extra security needed durring the transport. ;)tongue.gif