LOVE THIS GAME

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JesterClanM:

Creators of CM

I have the demo and this game kicks so much. I love this type of game! You got one more customer for the Mac (thank you SOO much for making this for mac, i dont get **** on this thing) right here as soon as Christmas comes around. THANKS!!!<hr></blockquote>

You're gonna wait till Xmas to buy this game? Why?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

You're gonna wait till Xmas to buy this game? Why?<hr></blockquote>

If it's available, buy it! I paused for several days before taking the plunge, and when I finally went to buy it, I found it had just been sold out and I had to wait until more copies were printed. I had about a month more with the demo before the game finally arrived.

It's been backordered at least once since then. This could happen to you!

High school sux guys. I would have bought the game over the summer, but stupid me, i waited. Then, my grades kinda didnt help. BUT THEY ARE COMIN BACK. Im doin much better, and by x-mas (which is close to the semester's end), i get the game!<hr></blockquote>

Well, congratulations - and good luck. Welcome aboard. Now go study - so you may one day be fully aCMilated.

High school sux guys. I would have bought the game over the summer, but stupid me, i waited. Then, my grades kinda didnt help. BUT THEY ARE COMIN BACK. Im doin much better, and by x-mas (which is close to the semester's end), i get the game!<hr></blockquote>

Just so you know...that geometry you're studying...you'll never use that in real life.

Just so you know...that geometry you're studying...you'll never use that in real life.<hr></blockquote>

Shhh!

We had to pass that class and now it's their bloody turn. Otherwise, how are the young 'uns going to turn out like us? Never reveal the secrets of life's hazing rituals, ya oaf!

Just so you know...that geometry you're studying...you'll never use that in real life.<hr></blockquote>

geometry has plenty of uses, what if he likes playing pool? hehe, no there are other uses for it kid don't listen to him, whether or not you end us applying it just get a good grade n the class since your there anyway

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Iron Chef Sakai:

geometry has plenty of uses, what if he likes playing pool? <hr></blockquote>

Okay here's one for your SAT preps:

Geometry is to Billiards as Shearing Sheep is to:

A. Pheromone clouds

B. SS Panzerabteilung 101

C. Aussie pre-copulatory rituals

D. Noriega's complexion sans les zits

There is only one correct answer. Wrong answers will be docked 1/4 pt.

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: CMplayer ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CMplayer:

A. Phrenome clouds

B. SS Panzerabteilung 101

C. Aussie pre-copulatory rituals

D. Noriega's complexion sans les zits

There is only one correct answer. Wrong answers will be docked 1/4 pt.<hr></blockquote>

OOh! OOH! I know this one!!!

It's A, and it's spelt Pheromone

Mace

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mace:

It's A, and it's spelt Pheromone

<hr></blockquote>

Wrong, and I'm not talking about the erotic perfume. 'Phrenome' is a combination of 'phrenology' and 'gnome' and refers to cranial measurements performed on those little fellas you keep in your yard.

In my board wargame hobby (since 1958) or in computer gameing (since 1994), I have never joined any teams, any clans, or any clams (lol). I have not spent much time one any other computer game except a moderate interest in AOE 1 & 2 and a still present brainless enjoyment of Team Fortress Classic. redface.gifredface.gif

However, when I got CMBO this past February, I realized that I have been waiting for a game like this since 1958. Boy, that is a long time. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

CM is not perfect, but, for me, it is by far the best out there. I really enjoy CM & await future iterations of the game with bated breath. :D:D

Cheers, Richard :D

Dvorak & Toad,

Boy are you both some old. :eek: I am not nearly 'that' old. In 1958, I was minus 10 years old. Lol. So that now makes me a mere 33 years old. :eek: Yeah right.

In reality, I was born in 1948. Seems like a long time ago, but it does not seem so long ago. I have played wargames since 1958 with Avalon Hill's Tactic II & the original release of the rectangular Gettysburg.

With CM, I had initiallh read game magazine reviews of CMBO. These reviews said that CM was turn based. I told myself: "been there; done that. I have been playing turn based games for over 40 years. I don't need another 'steenking' turn based wargame like CM." :(

In Jan or Feb 2001, a close friend (with whom I have played wargames for nearly 30 years) said get CM; you will enjoy it. Well, I acceeded to his recommendation. I purchased CM in Feb 2001 & I was smitten. For me, it is honestly better than the realtime combat games, & I liked those. smile.gif

Enough rambling. Great game. I can wait for however long BTS takes to complete CM2. I am patient. I had waited for 40 years for CM1, so I can wait for however long CM2 takes. :cool:

Cheers, Richard :cool: