CombatGeneral's Final Post (for now!!) Kwazydog

For all of you who think I am some dumd witted teenage boy, you are sadly mistaken. Its odd how we tend to jump on each other to make ourselves seem big. I studied the constitution for four years, as I am a graduate of Harvard law. There are some of you out there who tried to lecture me on the Constitution and accused me of being ignorant of the law. All I have to say is "poopy heads"

Now, to address BTS. You guys are so cool. I would be a wargamer maker guy any day. But if you look under article 6, section 6A-34.7, page 679 of Internet and electronic law, fifth ed. 2001, you will find that any open public forum is open to any conversation, exluding sales of arms, drugs, illegal immagrants and whores as well as trading military secrets, sedition is still punishable by death. However, if you look at private forums such as BTS, anything said is subject to operators law. KwazyDog, you can lock, erase move or do whatever you want to my posts.

Really guys, im just having fun. Lighten up. I love combat mission. What a great game.

God bless America.

tongue.gif

I'm 6-9 and 490 ninety pounds. I have diplomas from the following universities:

Cambridge (2)

Oxford

Harvard

Yale

Dartmouth (3)

Stanford (2)

smile.gif

Here's the thing: You don't know what your talking about. The Peng thread has some very special rules that other threads don't have. Perhaps you should pay them a visit; I'm sure they would enjoy it immensely. In conclusion, YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE IT, YOU JUST HAVE TO DO IT.

While I am sure to get the moderator's attention:

The "expert defender" search thread moved to the opponent finder forum is locked there, I think that is an error. If so, please reopen it. Thanks!

It wasn't about opponent finding anymore, but CM history, BTW, so you might as well reopen the original one...

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: redwolf ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CombatGeneral:

I studied the constitution for four years, as I am a graduate of Harvard law.

tongue.gif <hr></blockquote>

In responce to this statement, a quote from the Simpsons.

*Flanders after thinking god flooded the earth and drowned all the evil people sees Homer Simpson floating by*

Flanders: *looking mad* Well, it looks like heaven is easier to get into then Arizona state!

Cross out "heaven" and fill in "Harvard law", and you get the picture :D

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: The Commissar ]</p>

Soldiers,

Oh my, my... what a action we've had on the furom today. What day is this? Beat the newbie day? Come on guys... Give this SSN a break. Lets get him onto the CM road propperly, instead of getting him banned form it.

Stop taunting him!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

Oh my, my... what a action we've had on the furom today. What day is this? Beat the newbie day? Come on guys... Give this SSN a break. Lets get him onto the CM road propperly, instead of getting him banned form it.

Stop taunting him!<hr></blockquote>

He does kinda make you look like a scholar, eh Lord General?

;) heehee!

Soldier,

Come on Dorosh. You've been around long enough to know the petty glie of taunting a clueless SSN. Its like poking a bull with spears, and then forcing it to fight a battle it cant win. Wait.... thats spanish bull fighting....

smile.gif

To dispell a rather obvious myth:

I knew that whole Harvard thing sounded a bit fishy coming from someone who's siganture states "Call me Sexy!", so I did a little search. This messege is supposedly from CombatGeneral's dad, posted in the "New CD? For the love of God help!" thread:

"My son is going off to college and he has his own copy, he has made the post, I dont know what mustard has to do with chinese food, but yes I am the one with a destroyed cd. It is being taken care of. Madmatt, you can go back to not being confused, its all taken care of now. My sone is a tad bit crazy sometimes. But hey, arnt we all?"

Notice the bold text. Hey, I thought you graduated, CG? What happent, bro, Harvard wasn't good enough for you?

Soldier,

Come on Dorosh. You've been around long enough to know the petty glie of taunting a clueless SSN. Its like poking a bull with spears, and then forcing it to fight a battle it cant win. Wait.... thats spanish bull fighting....

smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

You are quite correct, of course - perhaps you are smarter than I give you credit for. As a matter of fact, I know you are, cause I can't figure out what SSN means??????

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CombatGeneral:

For all of you who think I am some dumd witted teenage boy, you are sadly mistaken. Its odd how we tend to jump on each other to make ourselves seem big. I studied the constitution for four years, as I am a graduate of Harvard law. There are some of you out there who tried to lecture me on the Constitution and accused me of being ignorant of the law. All I have to say is "poopy heads"

Now, to address BTS. You guys are so cool. I would be a wargamer maker guy any day. But if you look under article 6, section 6A-34.7, page 679 of Internet and electronic law, fifth ed. 2001, you will find that any open public forum is open to any conversation, exluding sales of arms, drugs, illegal immagrants and whores as well as trading military secrets, sedition is still punishable by death. However, if you look at private forums such as BTS, anything said is subject to operators law. KwazyDog, you can lock, erase move or do whatever you want to my posts.

Really guys, im just having fun. Lighten up. I love combat mission. What a great game.

God bless America.

tongue.gif <hr></blockquote>

Boy, you spent 4 years at Harvard Law, when my cousin finished the JD in only 3. What, did they make you stick around for an LLM, or did you fail law 3 exams (she hated those). Or perhaps are you referring to a prelaw program, in which case you hardly spent 4 years studying the constitution.

And wow, article 6, section 6A-34.7, page 679 of Internet and electronic law, fifth ed. 2001. Sounds really important. Dire consequences. So, if I may ask, what statute is this law from, as I am not familiar enough with Internet law to keep up with these things. The wording seems rather loose, and I am not sure that this is a great direction to go for some constitional expert. After all, when I bust a guy for bugging his ex-wife, and he claims I cannot make him stop and will sue my butt for getting in between the bloody object of his dire and him, I calmly and politely write down '"section 20-4-140e'""Protection from Domestic Abuse Act" and let the gentlement in question see for himself the wording of the law that has landed his sorry self in the back of a police car, not "Hear Her Roar, Domestic Violence and the Law vy Gloria Calley".

Just a little nit pick to help you get your chosen personae correct.

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: Slapdragon ]</p>

Soldiers,

I hate internet sarcasim. Dorosh, are you saying that my over use of the acranym, "SSN" is insulting your inteligance, or are you saying that I am indead a wise old sage, who knows the meaning of the acranym, "SSN" which you have been trying to find out for many years?

;)

Soldiers,

Ohyah: Actuaully I think that Combat General is really some punk 12 yearold, who did not take the time to post his email aderess, which has been posted by everysingle memeber of this board.

I wonder what he has to hide?

Soldiers,

I hate internet sarcasim. Dorosh, are you saying that my over use of the acranym, "SSN" is insulting your inteligance, or are you saying that I am indead a wise old sage, who knows the meaning of the acranym, "SSN" which you have been trying to find out for many years?

;) <hr></blockquote>

I am saying you know something I don't, cause you are using SSN and I have no damn idea what it means!

So spill!

And yes, you are dead on the money about the perils of taunting the new and dimwitted, you were quite correct! And stuff!

Sheesh!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I am saying you know something I don't, cause you are using SSN and I have no damn idea what it means!

So spill!

And yes, you are dead on the money about the perils of taunting the new and dimwitted, you were quite correct! And stuff!

Sheesh!<hr></blockquote>

Dogwash, it means scum sucking newbie.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Dogwash, it means scum sucking newbie.<hr></blockquote>

Err... but, we don't go down there! :D

As for CG - I think I'll take my rubber truncheon home. There's no work left for me. *snicker*

Nathanael

Edited because I can.

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: von Murrin ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

I think he gave himself away when he said how much he would like to be a "wargamer maker guy."

ME SPEN D 4 YEARS A HVAR AND ME STIL TOK LIC ARHGIE<hr></blockquote>

Heehee. Don't bludgeon him with argie! That's not very fair to argie.

Nathanael

CombatGeneral,

Get a clue man. All that people can know you by here is what you say, and you really do come off as a conceited child. Anyone can search your posts here and see what you are about. Why don't you try reading the forum rules and follow them?

Are you really your own dad? If not why doesn't the father take care of this disturbance? I would.