I STILL LOVE YOU

Dear Combat Mission,

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I have left you on the shelf several times in the past 2 years, flirting with those pretenders from Micro$oft, flying high in those flight sims and having a sexual relationship with OpFlash.

But everytime I come back, you are there to amuse and delight me without a hint of frustration or boredom. I still love you for you are the ultimate and sum up everything a computer game should be.

May we always be together. It's just a shame you don't have a box.

xxx

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Naaah, I am waiting to see if we can make Mace quit the forum by vigorously questioning his manhood (but then again, he is an aussie, so I think that we may actually be shooting to high so to speak).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have no pride so I laugh at your feeble attempts to drive me off!

Muahahahahahahahahahahah...hah hahha

..hahahahah...*cough* *splutter* *gack*

Mace

"Dear Combat Mission,

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I have left you on the shelf several times in the past 2 years, flirting with those pretenders from Micro$oft, flying high in those flight sims and having a sexual relationship with OpFlash.

But everytime I come back, you are there to amuse and delight me without a hint of frustration or boredom. I still love you for you are the ultimate and sum up everything a computer game should be.

May we always be together. It's just a shame you don't have a box

"

Nooooo !!! MINE ! MINE ! WAAAAAAHH !!! :( Go away you nasty man ! We are happy now. tongue.gif