Combat1 update...

Guest Rob/1

Guest Rob/1

Beta© is now here for download...I hope the problems are fixed if not and you are on a P.C I am looking for a tester. RMP1 Beta©

here are some picts. I hope to have some picts of Beta C here soon.

editor.jpg

unit.jpg

brie.jpg

Picts from Beta(A)

------------------

Combat1 index

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 03-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 03-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 03-20-2001).]

Guest Rob/1

Originally posted by Manx_CM:

Of Course!!. How stupid of us not to know!. biggrin.gif

some one asked what it ment I was telling them!

Guest Rob/1

Originally posted by Dirtweasle:

You've made a very nice screen shot there. The one with the winterized tank. Very picturesque. I was wondering, are those your tank mods featured in the screen shots Rob?

no its not a tank mod I did...

Originally posted by Rob/1:

some one asked what it ment I was telling them!

And Manx is implying you haven't told us a thing!

If someone actually downloads it, please tell us what it is. I just spent 250 dollars fixing my computer after a virus, and really don't need to go through the hassle again.

RMP1 !! wink.gif

...and that of course begs the eternal question. So I did a bit of poking around. Got to the directory structure and looked around. I think the mod pack is supposed to be a new interface screen and such. I do like the landscape, but would not want to D/L this and have it change all the buttons colors.

> If you weren't so ignorant, you would move

> your monitor closer to the window for him.

> Do we have to tell you EVERYTHING?

He SHOULD get a new neighbor... one who isn't so obviously lazy as to not move close enough to see the monitor, without having to rearrange their neighborhood to accomodate someone who is also obviously too cheap to buy field glasses.

Originally posted by -E:

> If you weren't so ignorant, you would move

> your monitor closer to the window for him.

> Do we have to tell you EVERYTHING?

He SHOULD get a new neighbor... one who isn't so obviously lazy as to not move close enough to see the monitor, without having to rearrange their neighborhood to accomodate someone who is also obviously too cheap to buy field glasses.

Guys, I am trying to be constructive!! smile.gif

Rob's website is the only one which can be read from outer space.

Rob,

Keeping your mod’s coming and page running, while enduring the camaraderie of this forum is commendable, well done! You certainly will come away from this with some experience and an education.

By the way, the sizes of the fonts on your site are a bit overpowering, as M. bates is humorsouly expressing to you. Keep your chin up (as you always do), good work

[This message has been edited by Abbott (edited 03-18-2001).]

Guest MantaRay

LOL Bates, now send the turn back!!!!!! smile.gif

Originally posted by M. Bates:

Guys, I am trying to be constructive!! smile.gif

Rob's website is the only one which can be read from outer space.

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

Click now for shelter from the Peng thread

New Site of the PLA:Rugged Defense Group Ladder

The Red Army Mirror

Hmmm... well, it seems to be a bunch of blank bmps and a non-text, unidentified readme... brilliant. Is this some kind of MAC only setup? IF so, at least make the readme plain text so that we can get an idea of what it is since you give no clue on your site.

Guest Rob/1

Yeah...at least give ppl some sort of idea (preview) of exactly what it is they are downloading. It's common decency...init?

It a mod of the editor screen, some small ingame changes, new start screens and most buttons are re-done. There are 5 or 6 diffrent new start screens.

Guest Rob/1

Originally posted by Compassion:

Hmmm... well, it seems to be a bunch of blank bmps and a non-text, unidentified readme... brilliant. Is this some kind of MAC only setup? IF so, at least make the readme plain text so that we can get an idea of what it is since you give no clue on your site.

NO and the Readme is in Word98 so don't say it un identified. They work just fine on my computer( A Mac ) I have no idea if it works on a P.C. my tester had said nuthing to me so I can only guess.