Is this.....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Well Steve mentioned that if they received the manuals tomorrow, they could get the first ones in the hands of us by late in the week.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So... is late in the week Thursday, Friday or Saturday??? hee hee...

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

I suspect that we will get an e-mail when CM ships.

Just as we (or some of us) got an e-mail saying the gold was out and that the beta was out. Of course, the slack-ass posterboys among us were busy crashing the board in anticipation of the gold and didn't need the e-mail, but I digress.

Jason

------------------

Betas available to everyone are just publicity stunts anyways. -FK

I ordered in July last year and I didn't get no message from BTS about either release!! I know my order has been confirmed because I have had several 'conversations' with Steve re change of address and credit card etc. confused.gif

------------------

krm - King of useless posts;)

I think you will get an e-mail if you sign up for Battlefront's mailing list. I also remember getting an e-mail when the new version of Tac Ops came out several months ago.

Jason

------------------

I would have though you would get an e mail if you had pre-ordered regardless of signing up with the mailing list or not confused.gif Anyway, it's worth a try - where can I do it?

------------------

krm - King of useless posts;)

There is a button under "Profile" that can be set to allow Bulleting Board Administrators and Moderators to send you e-mail updates

Jason

------------------

[This message has been edited by guachi (edited 06-13-2000).]