OK, CM Stormtroopers-----Poll time again.

At a link from ZDNet's Gamespot, a poll is being conducted by Computer Gaming World to determine the "Top 40 PC games" released within the last year's timeframe (from mid-'99 onwards). Included in the list is CM.

http://www.gamespot.com/promos/cgwtop40/index.html

Seeing that Gamespot attracts quite a collection of PC game fans of all kinds of genres, I won't attach any expectation that CM will top off the poll this time. AND----the poll allows voting on up to ten game titles total, so you might like to cast votes on some other games near & dear to you.

The difference to this poll is that it will be PRINTED in next month's issue of CGW. So this might be a chance to give CM a poll shot on another "front".

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one clarification. It may not be in next months issue since they've already completed or are nearing completion of it. Expect the new poll with CM in it in Octobers issue, which will show up beginning of Sept, which will have results of the poll up through July and maybe part of August given the 1.5 month lead time from start to shipping.

I voted as well. Funny though, not many other titles caught my eye since all I'm really playing/have been playing is CM.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

Guest dirkd1976

Done, CM better be in the to 40 or else......

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway