The Battle of Pennsylvania

Hey, those of you in the keystone state. I just challenged Elvis to pistols at dawn. He being from Philly and myself from Harrisburg area...I was wondering if we should have a little battle for the supremacy of the state. Could be fun. I know there are several of us. We could put a ladder together or something. Anyone interested? Peng, Airborne, the rest of you sound off.

you should be ashamed on general principles. I will not participate in a ladder. my dance card is full. but do please try to tar and feather Elvis wont you? he has lost to me on several occassions, and a loss to you would be even more appalling I am sure.

Guest Napoleon1944

Hey or I should say YO!

Any of you Philly gamers play miniatures (true 3-d wargaming)? We have a group here in Delaware that play micro and 15mm WW2. Starting a Spearhead campaign soon. We have both early and late war 15mm. Always looking for new blood. I will be running an Arnhem mini-campaign with all of my N scale buildings soon as well.

The idea wasn't a get together like those boys in New Yawk are doing, just a pbem challenge, like the not so super bowl tourney that's going around. And Peng, if you're too busy hanging out with that guy who owns the big car graveyard up in Scranton, then I guess I'll understand. As for Doug, I'm PSU class of '96 so you're in! I'll let the thread sit a little longer to see if we can attract any more people, then I'll try to set everything up. No travelling will be necessary. Just thought it would be interesting to whip/be whipped by people a couple of hours away instead of 6 time zones. So anyone else that wants to play, throw your name in or email me and I'll put something together.

Yo PA from philly, actually delaware county, just outside. A battle of PA huh? the toughest state in the Union, best footballers and wrestlers now let's see about the field generals. Let me know if any of you Pennsylvanians want to do a PBEM game. I'm available most nites for multi-turns and a lot of turns of the weekends. I'm a so-so player, still making a lot of costly mistakes. I would rather PBEM opponents in the same time zone that way we can do a lot of turns in one sitting. My European opponents are asleep when I send my turn so it's only possible to a turn a nite, really drags the game out. Plus they talk funny smile.gif

email: gopetro1@aol.com

Well, I've lived in the DE/NJ/PA area all my life (currently living in southern NJ 30mins from Philly) and would love to blast some damn Pennsylvanians... um, I mean play in a friendly game.

Count me in if it's an email tournament!

------------------

“Fortune favors the brave" - Terence