Attention BasilD; and other not-so-superbowl participants

Basil I have received several e-mails stating that you were very slow at sending turns and only did so after much prompting. Further, we have been unsuccessful to reach you in e-mails to gain some understanding of your departure. In light of these events I have no choice other than to consider you AWOL and hereby remove you from the tournament. Sorry BasilD but it is getting late in the round and we need to move on.

Is there any other games that are not being concluded because the opponent is not sending back turns? Let me know in a E-mail. How about Sledge? Did he finish his games before he left? There are still several games that have not reported scores as of yet. Also keep in mind that the round willbe over at the end of the month when the 2nd rnd. will start.

VS

I've only got one game left going in my group (with Crossbar). Game should be over pretty soon... But no idea who will be victorious. Been a really close game.

Lorak

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Sledge has surrendered to both myself and I beleive Mensch. I won that and my other game with Von Lucke and my last game with Mensch is at a critical stage and hinges on his use of a slightly battle damaged Tiger smile.gif

you have received the final files of my 2 completed games?

Two of my games are over though I haven't had a chance to look at the final PBEM file from Gaffertape to see exactly how badly I lost. (I brewed 2/3 of my vehicle force by turn three and the final StuG didn't get a shot out when I finally moved it out from cover and all my Panzerschreck gunners turned pacifists, either refusing to fire at all or deliberately warning the opponent by opening fire from 150 meters. After that I just sat and looked his tanks pound my infantry for rest of the game).

My game with Jadayne had a pretty slow start because of some communication problems but it is now advancing fast with lots of buildings falling on infantry.

- Tommi

ok girls (von Lucke) like other people I work and I work a nice 10-13 hour day layoff. Stuka and I are almost finished... I await the last turn from Sledge... lets see if he does a mad last dash for the flag tactic. von luck I have a suggestion.. have you icq? if not dl and we can wrap up our battle quick if you are so bored with me.

I like CM very much and most pbem players I have are also very patiant.. you want to trash me come to the peng file... heh stuka has.. and its quite a bit of fun.

out.

----------

"shoot him again his toe is still twiching"

Sneak,

With 5 minutes left I have the flags all right but I think Jester has it mind to take them away from me (foolish boy wink.gif ). He sounds disgruntled but he's closer than he thinks. He's just laying down some more smoke and getting ready for a second charge. Man, these last three games I've been under so much artillery it's like playing in high explosive rain.