Just a simple question

Guest barrold713

I use 1-5 almost every turn for plotting moves and for the variety of perspectives provided for during the movies.

Each of the views give a player something useful just about every turn.

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin

Four most frequently during playbacks, but I will often use 1, 2, and/or 3 when plotting. I'll use 7 or 8 to get a bird's eye measurement of where I can be the fastest with the mostest. wink.gif

------------------

Pair-O-Dice

"Once a Diceman, Always a Diceman."

I use 3 the most,but 1&2 are great for fine tuning and checking for hull-down. 4 is also good to check on platoon positions and for checking to see if my squads are in HQ control.5,6,7,& 8 are great for planning and placing arty strikes.

------------------

Nicht Schiessen!!

Stuka, I saw the movie when it first came out but I wasn't a big fan because I hated all the gore. SPOILER**********

In fact, I walked out when they cut off the cop's ear. I am an insurance agent for the entertainment industry and one of our clients is A Band Apart Commercials. They have three divisions called Mr. Brown, Mr. White, and Mr. Pink. I never knew what those names were supposed to mean until I saw Reservoir Dogs on TV the other day. Then I remembered that Steve Buscemi and Quentin Tarantino (not Harvey Keitel) are directors at A Band Apart. Anyway, having just seen the movie, I recognized your sig.

http://www.abandapart.com/index_n.htm