Your favorite snack while Wargaming (possibly OT)

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Mine is Zebra Cakes, made by Little Debbie, and a nice tall cold coke, with no ice. Nothing enhances this simulation like having some pleasant victuals for wartime consumption. The snack must be enjoyable, but of a type that is possible to consume while typing, mouse clicking, and the like. Anything requiring a plate just gets in my way..

As I sit in the most pleasant hours of my day, playing CM and goofing off on the forum, I think of all of you enjoying your precious free time.

I wonder, what is YOUR favorite wargaming snack?

(hey, this beats a JP rant any day....count your blessings)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nice tall cold coke, with no ice. No doubts there.

And cookies. Lot's of 'em. Covered with pure chocolate.

Yum.

------------------

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der Strasse, and von vas...assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho.

Guest Mirage2k

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

Tall, cold glass of soda (NOT Coke, thank you very much) or some sort of fruit juice. But always cheetos, or cheese doodles. Something cheesy, anyway. But not real cheese...it has to be the fake stuff.

-Andrew

------------------

VOTE BLAH FOR PRESIDENT!

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

BLAH IN 2000!

No, thank you. I don't eat before my home computer. You know, your food derbis attracts oragnic bugs to live inside or near to your computer. Not good.

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Guest Silesian-jaeger

Chaco-tacos. If you have to ask...

------------------

"In one (German) town, Private Honey stood next to an

elderly German man and a ten-year-old boy. As the Shermans and brand-new

Pershings rumbled by the boy said,'Deutsches Panzer lind besser.' Honey

looked down at him and asked,'If

German tanks are better,

why aren't they here?' "

quote from Stephen E. Ambrose, "Citizen Soldiers"

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Griffin. Eating snacks while playing wargames rates as one of the most enjoyable things in the known universe. You are seriously missing out, you poor guy.

Get some Lysol and deal with it! hehe :P

Sharp chedder sticks (Mmmmmm, cheese) with Tobasco habanero sauce poured liberally over them. Of course, sometimes this has been known to attract inorganic insects (Borg bugs).

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Ealing comedies? I've shot people for less.

-David Edelstein

"Lysol"? Is it an insectide? Sorry we don't have that in Hong Kong.

Personally I hate to touch controls (including TV remote and mouse) when I feel my hands are salty. If I have to choose, a glass iced of Cola or Cream Soda is fine. Of couse I cannot have those when I am playing flight-sims. Both hands and feet are bz. biggrin.gif

Enjoy.

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(