A final plea before the game ships! Please read!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked what Buckeye said, "wouldn't be prudent." Remember, anyone that wants to copy CM and give it away is just helping to cut his own throat. I know we are all wanting more and unless Steve and Charles are big into charity work I would imagine they are counting on a payday from CM.

I personally want them to become very wealthy so they can hire some additional help and get started on "Naval Combat, Stopping the Rising Sun"

If they become only moderately wealthy they can work on that in their spare time.

I have a CD Burner and use it for Windows NT Service Packs including, but not limited to: Exchange Server 5.5 SP3, Proxy Server 2.0 SP1, NT 4.0 SP6, NT Video Drivers, DELL Laptop Driver Files, SQL OLAP SP2, SQL SP2, and my 10-CD Led Zeppelin Set (afraid it will get scratched). I haven't copied any game CD's and I promise to never ever copy Combat Mission.

Richard Kalajian

Guest Offwhite

Rock on, a thousand painful deaths to the pirates. Does this "von shrad van" I used to read so much about have a yardarm they could swing from?

--placing my hand on my DVD copy of Musashi--

I most solemnly swear to never even allow the thought of copying CM to enter my warped mind. I will not, ever, make a copy... even if I ever happen to buy a CD burner smile.gif

So help me Toshiro Mifune...

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

Ditto from me too!!

Is the manual going to be set up as one of the primary barriers to copying the program. Something like the old SSI games.....you know the word on page 4 paragraph 5 is etc...

I think it would at least add some difficulties to the pirate to have to copy/scan in a 180 odd page manual.

Besides the vast majority of the people that wargame are more honour bound than any other category of gamers.

If that doesn't work I will have some CLOSE friends in the commercial crime unit come visit you smile.gif

My two cents.......