Average CM Player Age...Now vs. Then

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all for the rapid (and rabid) responses. 77 replies in about 5 hours. Not bad. I just tabulated the results through Havermeyer's post and it seems that the average age of CM player has dropped a tad and is now, if these posts represent a thorough cross section, 35.269231 years old. Nobody younger than 18 posted, and nobody older than 58 posted, though I know there are members in both those categories. However 78 pieces of data should be enough to give us a rough idea of the mean. Thanks again for your replies, and thanks alot for transforming me from "Under the average" (original poll) to "Older than average" (now)...Great...Just great...

41 and trying to balance, wife, girl watching, nephew raising with CM and CM is WINNING,,,hmmm wonder when the divorce papers are gonna arrive,,,,hopefully before CM2 (JUST KIDDING I have to fight the wife for the game,,,but it does give new meaning to phrase HOTSEAT biggrin.gif)

I win! I am the youngest member here. I'm just 16. I hate most "twitch" strategy games. I got into WWII games when I downloaded the Close Combat demo. Now I play almost nothing else smile.gif

All my friends are into Diablo II

Bleh!

------------------

Weak men are the enemy of all

You also have to add my sons, Chris and Nick to the list. They both found bugs when beta testing, and turned them in and Charles and Steve were nice enough to send them a thank you letter. It was one of the proudest moments in their lives. Chris also made a great map and with Wild Bill's help, made a quite good and popular download scenario, Saving Nimtz.

So add them in....oh yeah, to make you feel good...

Chris is 11

Nick is 8