Any new updates around the bend?

I can't wait for the next "tweak" patch either. I've lost track of all the small "issues"... but there are a lot of interesting things out there, like the Jeep tweak, etc.

I use quotes because I don't think this game has ANY crippling issues, but it's still nice that they take the time to continue "tweaking" for us!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schrullenhaft:

Not (obviously) speaking for BTS in any official capacity...

The 1.06/TCP/IP patch will possibly be out within a month. There may be a few other minor tweaks in addition to the TCP/IP play.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've kind of lost touch with where the patching situation is at. Does the above mean that TCP/IP is a definate go for the next patch(whenever that may come out)?

Jedi,

Probably one player will have to get his IP address from Winipcfg.exe and send this to his opponent. The other player will click "Join Multiplayer" and enter the address.

Pham, my understanding is that there will not be another patch until TCP/IP is ready.

------------------

Two Rules to Live By:

1. Never Get Out of the Boat.

2. Charlie Doesn't Surf.

I do remember reading somewhere (i think it was Steve)stating that Charles was hacking coding away and that an announcement was going to be made this week. I sure hope so.

sniperscope

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>When CM arrived, all other land based war games became crap.

sniperscope<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>