A PBEM Challenge to Dr. Brian

Hey Doc, let's play some CM. You're on-line a lot and its the weekend so send me a set-up. Hell, you can even pick a village or town so you'll have a church to do your preaching in.

------------------

You wouldn't know the dust of Thermopylae if it came up to you, handed you a business card reading "Dust of Thermopylae, 480 B.C.E.", then kicked you in the shins.

-Hakko Ichiu

Helllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo?

I'll be happy to accept a response from your nomme de guerre, crumply.

------------------

You wouldn't know the dust of Thermopylae if it came up to you, handed you a business card reading "Dust of Thermopylae, 480 B.C.E.", then kicked you in the shins.

-Hakko Ichiu

But if he loses, then he will say it was not in battle, but the Germans were committing warcrimes, because that is their favorite sport of course, along with slaughtering innocent people of various ethnic groups. Just this morning I went out with my rifle and sniped immigrants as they got off the train. Oh what fun!

I know its wrong but I'm laughing my ass off right now Von Brizee. I haven't laughed so hard that milk came out of my nose since I was a kid!

------------------

-Hakko Ichiu

[This message has been edited by Elijah Meeks (edited 08-26-2000).]

That's ok, anyone who speaks of themselves in the third person is just a little too freaky to play with. Cheers.

------------------

-Hakko Ichiu

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

That's ok, anyone who speaks of themselves in the third person is just a little too freaky to play with. Cheers.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent retort, Elijah.

I'm pleased and proud to have you as my official Combat Mission Sycophant™

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 08-26-2000).]

Suh, ah don' believe the good ole Doc will give ya an answer, 'cuz as far as ah kin see,

he don' evah talk ta you'uns 'bout actually playing the game smile.gif Ah hold thet ha ain't nevah dun it, and nevah will, it prolly being a tad too c-e-r-e-b-e-r-a-l foah the likes 'o him smile.gif

In all non-redneck seriousness, Dr. I hold that you merely harangue this forum, and do not actually bother to play, you are, of course, welcome to prove me wrong, but I'm afraid in this instance I must insist on facts, not rhetoric biggrin.gif

The world (in a smallish CM kinda way) awaits

------------------

Pzvg

"Murphy's law of combat #10, never forget your weapon is made by the lowest bidder

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Hell, you can even pick a village or town so you'll have a church to do your preaching in.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seems like you're more interested in deriding me... mob mentality. No thanks, not with you. I appreciate the off though.

The game i'm involed in now is more than enough, and he's a good guy too.

Thanks again.

------------------

Doc

God Bless Chesty Puller, Wherever He Is!