Explosive growth! Battlefront.com doubles in size

Guest Big Time Software

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well..to the guy who has the website with the chatroom I can hang out in between PBME turns..Congratulations. And to the guy who created arguably the best canned scenario out there (All or Nothing) congratulations.

I wish you both the best!

GI Tom

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of wierd sandwich.

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Congratulations!

------------------

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

Congratulations, cheers! (Glass up)

I suppose Matt's op involves in removing Borg cybernetic implants.

One doesn't need to be in the BTS office as an employee? Oh, I am available for freelancing! BTS, can you hear me? *knock* *knock*

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Grognerd_Fogman:

Awesome news dudes! No wonder Matt'ster had the work done. Insurance requirements. I just hope that his head will still fit inside a tank turret... smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean, insurance requirements?

I am Canadian, are you talking about eligibility for Managed Care plan or something like that?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

On a related note, I found a website a few weeks ago for a company in Florida that builds fullsize replica vehicles. They did a number of Armored Recon Cars (full 8 wheeled gizmo, turret, et al) in the past two years, and their design project for the coming year or two is a replica Panther I think. Now if I could just find the site again. mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was wondering if anyone did stuff like that.

Interesting.

Dan maaaaaate!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>and KD has moved from Fosters to Bud Light.(rune)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Well mace preempted me a little bit but surely you guys don't think WE drink that crap (well maybe when it's free). That's just the dregs we sell to you lot. More like he's moved up from VB to Coopers,Cascade or Hahn Premium.

--------------------------------------------

"It's a twirling date, a sparkle and a twinkle, now hello boys! crazy date, party date, flat bag, a gold medal performance HG"

Guest SS Peiper

Thats Great news smile.gif You guys just get better and better smile.gif Congrats to both MadMatt and KwazyDog

SS Peiper

[This message has been edited by SS Peiper (edited 09-21-2000).]

Guest KwazyDog

Hi all!

Im just catching up on a pile of work and emails but I wanted to stop by and say a big thanks for all the best wishes guys smile.gif! Seriosuly, it is very much appreciated and heart warming. Now the hard work begins, hehe.

Oh and Simon damn good guess, I did have a couple of Hahn Premium's last night. Sorry rune, if youd got that one right the T28 would have been a done deal, hehe. wink.gif

Guest Rommel22

Wait, so NOV 1st is the date when you guys officially start working on CM2 or what???

The though that kwazydog is going over pictures of t-34s is good news!!! Can't believe it.

Congarats, this would be my dream job, after I take my progrmaing and graphic desing in college I hope I can get a job like this!!!

I am jealous!!!

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

Here is my *prototype* design for the new Corporate BF.C site. I hope you like it!

http://www.isoc.net/madmatt/

Madmatt

p.s. That was actually my FIRST site ever. My second was CMHQ...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 09-21-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 09-21-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Here is my *prototype* design for the new Corporate BF.C site. I hope you like it!

Madmatt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, we gotta maintain our roots; gives a sense of where you were, how far you've gone, and how much further you think you'll go someday.

Best of luck to both of you on your new "posting."

Ed

I hope this is not to late but....Congratu-freaking-latiion Matt and Dan. And equally relevant, Thank You Charles and Steve for hiring them. I love it when Justice is served. Matt, Dan, you guys deserve all the success that is heaped upon you.

Group Hug!

Jeff Abbott

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Madmatt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That page looks good, MadMatt. Those two tanks in the foreground don't look very happy...

Congratulations, I think BTS made yet another good decision.

smile.gif