My posts are the kiss of death!

LOL Croda... I just now understand your joke in my thread (about Screaming Meemies) when you ask Beman to hurry up and post so the thread closes! smile.gif

Seriously, I have often felt the same way Beman. I did a search for my name once to finds a particular thread... and I noticed that in all the threads I had posted in... I had made the LAST post. That was awhile ago... I'm afraid to look now...

Guest Big Time Software

I will further support our long time BBS buddy Doug by posting here. Now if he could only come up with something interesting to respond to smile.gif

Just kidding! By the time I log onto this BBS the "non-interest" posts generally are burried and forgotten. In fact, I was wondering where you went to Doug since I haven't seen much of you lately wink.gif

Steve

Steve,

I recently moved out of my sister's place (finally) and haven't set up my own internet access yet. I either have to buy the cable modem outright or else sign a 2 year contract with the cable company with stiff penalties for early termination. Therefor I have to make absolutely sure I can afford it before I have them start my service.

Before that the reason I was rarely seen is that my sister had a lot of work done to her house, so everything was taken apart while the workers were around. No home network.

Right now my only internet access is from work, so if there are files I want to take home they'd better be really small or work well with WinZip. I had to alter my profile's email address too.

DjB

hmmmm, I bet I'm at the bottom of more posts than you Doug. I always hoped it was my incredible wit that others couldn't quite follow, but I'm sure it's actually more along the lines of my rambling on enough that they finally got tired of reading what I was typing and then they started sending e-mails to Steve telling them to ban me because I was using so much bandwith that they couldn't connect any more down and if they were afraid to respond because it was possible that I would reply and think of something even more worthless to say and then just keep droning on and on and on and on.....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

No sorry, I always kill the threads!

Mace<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wanna take bets on that Mace? wink.gif

------------------

"What about those other a**holes? Mark IV? jdmorose? OldGimpyStumpoFile? Yak2? PatBoone? Gerbilboy?"

yep how much, you Scottish charmer you?

Mace<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How much? more a case of how quick can you post I would say wink.gif

------------------

"What about those other a**holes? Mark IV? jdmorose? OldGimpyStumpoFile? Yak2? PatBoone? Gerbilboy?"

This quick enough?

Mace

Hmmm, I wonder how long we can keep this up until lock down?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not nearly quick enough Mace, I almost fell asleep waiting.........

And........When the padlock clicks I'll be here, will you?

wink.gif

------------------