BTS.........Lets get this strait....

Who knew? You didn't exactly explain yourself in the earlier, now locked, posting.

Personally, I read this board for postings about the game, not about problems getting Napster and its ilk to work. Being snotty about it after BTS locks your off-topic post off THEIR board won't earn you sympathy or help in the future.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JOCHEN PEIPER:

And no thanks to you he cant reply....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are indeed evil! Bad bad deputy moderator, how could you? Now go and sit in the corner and think about it. And not putting German marching music in... Sheesh, I think I need my money back. All this nice music. I fondly remember the time when I had to sing it. Not.

Uh Peiper, have you ever heard of a thing called email? It is there for private conversations. Try it and you will be surprised.

------------------

Andreas

I may be talking out of turn but I think the point was that such conversations should use the parties's personnal adresses, not the buletin board.

His e-mail is: ntg84@home.com. Took me all of 30 seconds to find it.

Cheers

Eric

------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.

[This message has been edited by EScurlock (edited 09-02-2000).]

I was trying to get GERMAN MARCHING MUSIC to play while playing CM.....

ntg84 was helping me do this....

And no thanks to you he cant reply....

Seeing as you had NO CLUE about putting in such a feature yourselves.....DER....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello!!! McFly..knock knock knock...anyone home???

It's called email. Learn it, use it..DUH!!!!

Guest Gunslinger

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about this one I just made up?

"He who gets the farthest from the mostest lives"

Think I'll put that in my sig.

------------------

Gunslinger

rocketwhore.gif

-----------------

[This message has been edited by Gunslinger (edited 09-02-2000).]

YOU GUYS TALK THE TALK....BUT DO YA WALK THE WALK.....

GO GET GASSED....Untersharfuhrer execute them

------------------

Quote.

If you see a white plane it's American, if you see a black plane it's the RAF. If you see no planes at all it's the Luftwaffe." ---German soldier on the Western Front, 1944.

Yeah, I'm willing to bet that they do 'Walk the Walk', which is to say, they use e-mail for private conversations which are utterly irrelevant to the board at hand.

Doesn't being made to look stupid make you want to shut up, at least occasionally?

Cheers,

Walter R. Strapps

I'd say this is pretty rude behaviour for a Saturday morning, I'm eating my breakfast reading this crap.

I (hint hint) would support ANY action Steve and Charles would take against Mr. Jochen Peiper (? the name is even chosen in poor taste according to some who have posted here) if that action happened to be a ban I doubt any here in the community would object.

Just my Saturday morning's 2 cents worth.

-tom w

[This message has been edited by aka_tom_w (edited 09-02-2000).]

From the rules you agreed to when registering here:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JOCHEN PEIPER:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>GO GET GASSED....Untersharfuhrer execute them <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could someone explain why Fionn was banned, but this kind of crap is allowed... confused.gif

SHUT THIS ONE UP WILL YA....

I thought you were gassed already....

Untersharfuhrer.....I said execute them....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The real Peiper is rolling over in his grave.

Having his name used by a preteen loser is downright sad.

Hey Jochen..stop slandering the real Peiper

I haven't read the other post, i don't know who banned who and who said what. I don't care. I'm NOT saying that you, mr Peiper, are wrong because, as stated above, i haven't read the original post.

I do know however that "go get gassed" has NOTHING to do with a wargame, and more important, is an expression that I find VERY offensive.

You could have said "go blow up" or "please do set yourself on fire". Although agressive i can smile a bit when reading such thing.

"Go get gassed" is, IMHO, way out of line, and i kindly ask you never to use such a sentence again.

Thank you

YOU GUYS TALK THE TALK....BUT DO YA WALK THE WALK.....

GO GET GASSED....Untersharfuhrer execute them

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you run out of your Prozac Again? You were doing OK for awhile, A little overbearing but at least you were not using such epithets anymore.

Learn how to use EMAIL for personal conversations. Its not that difficult.

I also find the "Gassed" comment quite out of line and offensive. I hope you learn real fast or get banned, Either way the board will be a better place.

------------------

-Rookie

Cactus Air Force Homepage

Ok Bud Ive seen yo post some serious crap on here but this really pisses me off. telling people to "go Get gassed" is about as ****ty and insensitive as you could possibly be . Alot of your posts have been looked at as Pro SS/Nazi and you balked at the implication, then you go and post some BS like this .. Personally I hope they do ban ya as this takes the cake.

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

Guest Germanboy

You know Ferguson, you really are an offensive little creep. I hope that this one gets you banned, I must say and I have not thought that about many people on this board.

------------------

Andreas

JOCHEN PEIPER and everyone..maybe the thread was closed not just because that idiot JOCHEN can't use email but because Napster, like warez, is an infringement of a lot of artists copywrite proctection.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC

Guest *Captain Foobar*

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>BTS.....let me get this strait<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just hoping someone else had caught this....

strait: a narrow area of water that connects two larger areas of water.

straight: clearly,plainly.

Hope this helps Jochen..... smile.gif