Who ordered the mac version

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also ordered the Mac version. I was happy to see Moon's comment that his scenarios would play either PC or Mac and also a thread the other day of some guys laboring to translate some of the add ons into Mac format. Can't wait to recieve the thing !

ya I'm one of the people you can come to if you need help with pretty much anything CM for Mac related...Hmm that reminds me of a webpage... http://cm4mac.tripod.com This is the source for Mac mods. I have exclusive rights to the Mac versions of CoolColJ's sounds/textures and to Capt. Manieri's scenarios.

And obviously I ordered the Mac version...

------------------

And if we abandon any platform, I can assure you it will not be the Macintosh.

-Steve

My website!

Guest Rob/1

I ordered the Mac version to.

Finaly some good games for both Macs and P.C

now they cant brag about having beater games than Macs.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

I'll join the me too crowd. Moriarty, don't you owe me a turn? You know, it'll never come if you don't get Daz to quit camping by his mailbox.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I most certainly do and i'll get it to you as soon as the turn quits freezing up. LOL

Daz? Who? haven't seen a turn from him since before I left for vacation. Mebbe he'll just surrender.

Any new challenges recently?

------------------

We are both men of action. Lies do not become us. — Westley

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 06-20-2000).]

thanks colin for the link (now bookmarked) and many thanks to BTS; I'm sure all those other guys appreciate that the game was also ported to PC's. Actually I was afraid I was going to have to get a PC version and play at work.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

I'll join the me too crowd. Moriarty, don't you owe me a turn? You know, it'll never come if you don't get Daz to quit camping by his mailbox.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You been watching? I've got a good suntan though. Nothing like being on vacation and I can't even play this though. Hey Moriarty, you owe me a turn too....slacker.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

Hey Moriarty, you owe me a turn too....slacker.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh, no. Last turn I have on file is the last one I sent you on 12 June. Will send it again.

------------------

We are both men of action. Lies do not become us. — Westley

Guest Germanboy

I did - and I notice the good thing about being in the UK is that it is perfectly natural that the game has not arrived yet, so no need to fret about it...

------------------

Andreas