Please include t-44 and ISU3

According to my references, the T44 did see some combat, and there has been some discussion/argument as to whether or not the JS3 did at war's end!

But given that their usage was rare, it may be better to leave them out (if only to preserve Kwazydog's sanity)!

Mace

Hey, if the criterion to add a vehicle to CM2 is that it saw combat, I want SMK, T-100, SU-100U, and SU-14Br2. All were early-war behemonts that were built on T-35 chassis.

SU-100U had a 130 mm naval gun and three MGs. SU-14Br2 had a 152 mm gun and four MGs.

- Tommi

Since we're in dreamland, I still want to see a Sturmtiger in action. A prototype Sturmtiger was sent to Warsaw to take part in the German attempt to contain the Polish Home Army's Uprising. This Sturmtiger saw action in Starowka and Mokotow districts of Warsaw. One of the 38cm projectiles which failed to explode is still on the display in Museum Wojska Polskiego in Warsaw.

------------------

It is easy to be brave from a safe distance. -Aesop

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snake Eyes:

Since we're in dreamland, I still want to see a Sturmtiger in action. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would be interesting, but given its Rate of Fire, it'd probably only be able to get one shot off during a scenario!

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DmTs:

No, No, No!

I'm expecting "historical accuracy" game. There are no any evidences about participating T44 and IS3 against Axis - only gossips. The same about some Axis armour.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, interesting. Where did the Super Pershing fight the Axis? wink.gif

------------------

It is easy to be brave from a safe distance. -Aesop