For the CM vets

Guest *Captain Foobar*

I started watching this board a week or 2 before the beta demo came out, and there was already a hardcore group of wierdos here. Back then you could read all the new posts of the day in 10 minutes or so.

"get off my lawn!!"

Guest Mirage2k

I lurked around the time of the Beta and began posting shortly thereafter.

-Andrew

------------------

VOTE BLAH FOR PRESIDENT!

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

BLAH IN 2000!

So I'm sure you all remember Fionn in the early days though. It's really too bad that he lost his temper and got banned, he used to be (IMHO) the most welcome poster on the board. Heck, I thought he was a BTS employee he knew so much about everything CM!

And by the way, dont you guys think that battlefront should give everyone who posted during the beta days and is still posting now a prize? One of those nifty posters I didn't get cause I didnt preorder, maybe (-;

Guest Michael emrys

I was on the old board before CM was ever mentioned. Why, in those days, sonny, we had to hand-crank it in order to post. tongue.gif

--When I was a boy, we didn't have no internet. We sent messages by banging two rocks together.

--When I was a boy, we had to wait for lightning to strike so's we could send a smoke signal.

--When I was a boy, we didn't have no fancy technological doo-dads like fire. Nawsir, we communicated solely through pheremones. That and clubbing.

Etc.

Michael

--When I was a boy, we didn't have no fancy technological doo-dads like fire. Nawsir, we communicated solely through pheremones. That and clubbing.

Etc.

Michael

Did they have 'Night Clubbs' way back then Michael ??????

Did they have Night Clubs way back then Michael?

I have been lurking mainly since before the beta, really look forward to my daily read,in fact CM takes up so much of my time especially in the NZ morning that I have cancelled yes cancelled the morning paper.(My wife didn't mind either.)

I must say though that I am finding some of the comments starting to pop up a bit disturbing,a bit too much rudeness when a polite reply would carry more weight.

Regards Gramps

[This message has been edited by rwwald (edited 09-03-2000).]

[This message has been edited by rwwald (edited 09-03-2000).]

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Noba:

[bDid they have 'Night Clubbs' way back then Michael ??????

Did they have Night Clubs way back then Michael? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eh? You'll have to speak into my third ear.

Michael