No Full Update Tonight for CMHQ but how about a Glimpse of Greatness? See inside!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Yea, some personal and work and fatigue issues have transpired to suck the will outa me to post an update but I did manage to whip this up for you...I think you will like it! ;)

mdmp2next.jpg

Madmatt

and NO, we don't have a release date firmed up yet! ;)

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest Madmatt

The man that deserves the credit is of course Kwazydog! I just assembled the team, Bil and Dan are the ones that make me look good. Of course I make us SOUND great...But I have some artisic talent myself..

Here is my latest work of art! wink.gif

t28.jpg

Madmatt tongue.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest KwazyDog

Careful Actor, we may take you up on that offer, hehe wink.gif

Seriouly though, there is a way people can help. Any reference material you have, or even better yet photos of peoples own models they would like to see driving around in the land of CM, please feel free to email them to matt or probably better yet to save clogging up his email myself. What is perfect is top, front back and rear shots, but anything can be of help, as long as its good quality and preferably colour smile.gif

Ok, now for the question. Any requests for what you guys would like to see next as far as vehciles go? Im thinking of tackling another of the German heavies next but maybe some of the US or Brit stuff would be nice too. Any preferences guys smile.gif ?

Dam nice paint job

One thing but

How bout some more detail on the Commander

All things considered u rock!

keep up the good work!!!!!!

Cpt. Stransky

Prussain Aristocrat

=============================================

"We are attacking, We are defending, We are counter attacking"

=============================================

Guest KwazyDog

Would be great purple, but unfortunately we can do at this point is edit the textures in the game, not actually add in new vehicles. BTS in the past have spoken about the possability of more vehicles in the future, though nothing is set in stone yet. Keep your fingures crossed smile.gif!

Stransky we will look into it...... smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

The man that deserves the credit is of course Kwazydog! I just assembled the team, Bil and Dan are the ones that make me look good. Of course I make us SOUND great...But I have some artisic talent myself..

Here is my latest work of art! wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, a Schleppesel MkII, but it's in desert camouflage. That color scheme wasn't used after 1942...

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe

How about just doing one really nice one for the Sherman. Sure its not an exotic German Heavy Tank, but you probably could use it over and over and over again for all other 12(?) Sherman variants with hopefully little to no modification to the textures. Plus you would most likely see them in most games, since they seem to be everywhere. Just a thought. Btw nice picture of the donkey smile.gif.

Guest ACTOR

I would have to go with an Allied vehicle of some sort. We have seen a number of German vehicles updated...how about the Sherman like ryant said?

And again, if I can be of help I am willing. Just don't ask me to do any art work...I want to see improvements to the textures, not reductions in quality. wink.gif

How is it that the running gear is on backwards? Is this the infamous version that used the British engine transmission combo to make more room in the crew compartment for that huge ammo? biggrin.gif

Great job Matt!

I'd like to see some different allied stuff - maybe a sherman w/sandbag armor (just for looks - I realize that the system would have to be tweaked to account for the extra protection, and don't think that will happen soon smile.gif )

Or a sherman with camo - I think the 3rd armored div in Normandy used a brown/od camo scheme (?)

And while I'm at it: how 'bout some british vehicles with the "mickey-mouse ears" camo scheme?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sbg2112:

C'mon, people -- it's obviously a fake. Everybody knows color film wasn't that advanced back in World Wa---

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a common misconception. Actually,

film has ALWAYS been high quality.

The world was first black&white, and then

later washed out colors before developing

its current high quality color scheme.

Just ask any old-timer.

[This message has been edited by dNorwood (edited 07-18-2000).]