Where are the 50?

I ordered on very first day that you could preorder back last May. So I'm hoping I'm one of the lucky 50 that got shipped out on Wednesday. With 2-3 day delivery here in the states I'm really hoping mine will show up today. I've got some stuff to do for school so I'm leaving work here in about 15 minutes. Of course, that means I'll be home should the postman come a knocking at the door too! wink.gif If I get something, I'll let you guys know. Of course not much school work is going to get done if the thing shows up, but oh well, so be it.

Mikester out.

Guest MantaRay

Hey Crapgame, not to be mean, but if you don't get yours in 2-3 days, well you weren't shipped it on Wed, seeing as Maine is not too far away.

But if you do get it I expect a hardy, "In your face Manta!!!" thread opening up right after. smile.gif

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

Manta,

Huh? No offense, but I don't understand your post. I asked where Allan was from because I wanted to try and figure in his distance from the Vermont shipping point as a delivery factor. I could then try to give myself an estimate of Saturday or Monday delivery for myself. Who lives in Maine? Do you? Does Allan? I don't. I thought the only people living in Maine were George Bush and Steven King. I am confused.

------------------

CrapGame out

I'm still here waiting. Bloody damn mail man hasn't shown up yet. Been home for 2 1/2 hours now and nothing but false alarms. Twice by the Culligan bottle water truck, another by Fed Ex dude. Called forward my best sniper 2nd time the Culligan guy came by and had him taken out. 57mm AT gun now hidden up at the top of the street w/ orders to take out anyone else that might wander by other than US Postal Delivery trucks. Meanwhile intently watching the community mailbox which sits right between my and the neighbors house. I know I'm nuts, probably won't show up till tomorrow anyway. Oh well.

Mikester out.

PS: Wait, I here something out front now. That could be the mail delivery van!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TZEENCH:

"No love Dr.Jones"

Looks like a monday, frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesn't the USPS deliver priority mail on Saturdays? There is still hope for father's day weekend wink.gif

Allan

Just finished driving like a MadMatt, I mean Madman through NYC metro area traffic to get home. Phooey! Nuthin. Pre-ordered in early September, so I was hoping for the best. I guess maybe tomorrow brings better news. Well, at least the old lady will be happy tonite.

Manta - no worries, I thought I had written some subliminal message or something that everyone but me was laughing at and I didn't catch on to it myself.

I hope someone posts tonite about how cool this game is - it will keep me going until tomorrow.

So the question is, how many people are calling in sick on Monday????

------------------

CrapGame out

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CrapGame:

Just finished driving like a MadMatt, I mean Madman through NYC metro area traffic to get home. Phooey! Nuthin. Pre-ordered in early September, so I was hoping for the best. I guess maybe tomorrow brings better news. Well, at least the old lady will be happy tonite.

Manta - no worries, I thought I had written some subliminal message or something that everyone but me was laughing at and I didn't catch on to it myself.

I hope someone posts tonite about how cool this game is - it will keep me going until tomorrow.

So the question is, how many people are calling in sick on Monday????

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Call in sick on Monday?No need. Off duty at 0730 and dont go back 'til Friday afternoon....got all week to wait and play.

I don't get it. The shipping people were sending out pre-orders all day

Thursday, but I still don't get my package today? Arggh! I ordered back

before the beta demo. I'm really surprised I didn't get it today.

Guest aka PanzerLeader

Oh well. You'll know somebody has CM when you see a topic header in CAPITAL letters and with loads of exclamation marks!!(except if it is from MadMatt, who already has the game anyway.)