When did YOU pre-order? ( Please Contribute ) :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest J Pender

Really do not remember, the oldest post I can find in which I make mention of pre-ordering (waiting for the WWII print)is 7/21/99 so its been at least that long.

Take care all

John Pender

As soon as I played the beta demo, Feb or March, 2000

(nine more posts and I get to 100! But that should be the minimum considering the numbers some have racked up)

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 06-14-2000).]

Guest ArdRi69

I PRE ORDERED LAST JUNE, AS SOON AS I HEARD THEY WERE ACCEPTING PRE ORDERS I JUMPED. NOW THAT IT IS ALMOST IN MY HANDS ALL I NEED TO MAKE MY YEAR COMPLETE WOULD BE THE RED SOX WINNING THE WORLD SERIES (DREAMER, NOTHING BUT A DREAMER!)

------------------

GO TELL THE SPARTANS,

STRANGER PASSING BY,

THAT HERE FAITHFUL TO THEIR LAWS,

WE LIE

Guest smbutler

A LONG time ago. I THINK as early as last december (????) It was well before the release of the first demo....

Well after scanning back through my email in-box. The confirmation date was Jan. 27, 2000. But I ordered the same day I played the Beta Demo the first time. I said, "Hell, this is the game I've been waiting for for a long time."

------------------

Finally........Maximus...has come back.....to the Forum!!!

I ordered 26th of Feb 2000. I had to do it nder my Dads name though because I didn't ave a Visa/Mastercard, so offically this copy will be going to Richard Dawson not Owen. I'm just thought of the nightmare of my Dad thinking it is junk mail and chucking it away. If such act happened I would be tempted to kill.