SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP!

I know BTS we are always bugging you guys but its so hard to wait sometimes......

Due to the delay in the manuel, when do you anticipate shipping to commence. Of course assuming there are no further unforseen delays.

Thanks

PS Bad news it better than no news smile.gif

Guest Big Time Software

Most likely mid next week. The manuals are on their way back to our warehouse, but the exact day they will come off the truck is not known. Obviously we can't ship until we have something to actually stick in the package to send out wink.gif

Steve

If I remember right BTS ships UPS and I have enough experience with them to say that you can't be that specific with them. It could be anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. I've shipped many things with my photo business and quite frankly all couriers have problems like that.

Take a pill folks. Everyone here is anxious for a nice little package from Steve and Charles,but I am sure THEY are more anxious to get it out to us.

Its a Game Guys,A Damn good one to be sure but 10 million posts saying Ship It is not gonna speed the truck back to the warehouse with the manuals.

*Locks self back in Bunker Awaiting the USPS*

-Rookie

[This message has been edited by Rookie (edited 06-08-2000).]

Guest Big Time Software

Yup, that is about right for Down Under. Unless you really want to pay close to $60 for DHL to get it to you in 3 days, that is the best we can do.

Domestic shipments are now down through US Priority Mail. That should mean about 2-3 days within the US. Otherwise it is 1st Class US Airmail, which should take about 6-10 days to clear customs and arrive on your doorstep.

Steve

I forget how it is being shipped overseas. But I know it's going out

U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail here in the U.S. That means most people

in America should have it two days after it ships (priority mail is

extra fast). I ordered before the beta demo was out, so mine should be

one of the first to ship. smile.gif

I would imagine Australia would take a bit to get to. I feel for you. wink.gif

From past experience with stuff from the US it seems to take about 5 'working' days to get deliveries to the CBD in Sydney.

It always seems quicker if it's sent at the start of the week. Eg stuff sent to me on a Monday has arrived by Friday. But stuff sent mid week always arrived late the following week.

But who know's all we can do is wait and see....god dammit!!! Ok am calm now, waiting as patiently as possible.

But all you North American types better not gloat too much at our having to wait, that would be too cruel and we'd have to do something drastic - like drink the world's beer supply dry.... biggrin.gif

I sent two weeks before an E-Mail to BTS, asking, if there is any possibility to ensure, that the game will arrive "in time" in germany.

I couln´t believe it, they answered me - what a good customer support.

I´m so frightened about the shipping to germany, ´cause once i ordered "Age of Wonders" from US. It arrived with FedEx in 1 week. The strategic guide, wich was sent by "average Mail", NEVER ARRIVED!!!!!!!

I don´t care about the shipping costs at all (no, i´m no rich man at all) but, i waaaant to have this game for sure in my hands.

So, i´m looking forward, that everything goes well, and the shipping to germany will work properly.

Greetings

Jochen

Playing along the 'Me not rich tune"

I'd be more than willing to pay some rather than to have to stop reading the posts here where all those bloody lucky fews w'e'll discuss the game and manual and more generally spoilling my fun for self discovery.

Say? what about closing all threads while us non continentals receive CM?

biggrin.gif Just kidding...

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

LOL! Since I live in northen Norway, I guess I should add a copuple of days to that estimate. I think I'll stop reading this board next wednesday (or after seing the first we-have-shipped! post). smile.gif

Then again, I guess I just can stay away... biggrin.gif

You lucky [beeeep] who get it first (that would be you americans I guess), be sure to add SPOILER warnings when you post about new scenarios!!! wink.gif

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die!

"Patience is a virtue, grasshopper(s)..."

Now for the fun:

RCMP:

Why would CM be delayed because some hispanic guy named Manuel is late? (sorry, couldn't resist that one)

Hawk:

I believe the word you are looking for is "Bastards", said with the proper British accent of course...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hawk:

[bYou lucky [beeeep] who get it first (that would be you americans I guess), be sure to add SPOILER warnings when you post about new scenarios!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's about right.

All of them saying: Have you seen that Whirlwind gunning down the Brits behind the farm?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Say Steve and Charles, can't you experience a shutdown of the kind you had when the HD broke down?

biggrin.gif

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped