Operation Sea Lion op ready to go!

Hi all...

Just wanted to let all the interested parties know that my Operation Sea Lion op (which simulates a hypothetical German invasion of Britain) is ready for general use. I just received word from one of my talented playtesters that it looks very good, especially now that I tweaked a few things he suggested.

Just post a reply to this thread or e-mail me directly to get it.

Thanks!

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

I considered doing this one as well, but given the absence of many of the early tanks and guns that would have been used in such an invasion, I didn't think that it would be worth it. How did you get around those problems? Wait, I can answer that if you send it to me too smile.gif

Cheers,

Walter R. Strapps

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in my op. I think I'm caught up sending it to everyone who asked for it. If you asked and didn't receive it, let me know and I'll get it out to you asap.

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

Ok, I think I'm caught up again getting it to everyone who's requested it. As far as posting on the depot, I thought about posting my scenarios there, but I haven't gotten around to it because Matt requires that the files be zipped. I just haven't downloaded MacZip or one of the other zip utilities to do it. And besides, I'm currently working on my own website that will offer all of my original scenarios for download as well as additional aircraft skins for Skyfighters 1945 and some other goodies. It should be up and running soon, I'm just agonizing over the design of the page right now wink.gif But for now, the easiest way to get my scenarios is to email me directly... it's absolutely no bother for me, but I can understand why some people may not wish to give their e-mail address, etc.

But anyway, if there's anyone out there that hasn't asked for it but is interested, just drop me a line and I'll send it out immediately (or as soon as I make my periodic e-mail check).

I also still have my Magnificent Seven scenario available, and that one has gotten very good reviews from some very reputable testers. If you're interested in that one as well, just let me know. smile.gif

And thanks again to everyone that's shown interest!

------------------

It will be a couple more minutes, guys... we're waiting on your fries to get done... oh, but I sent you both the op anyway smile.gif

------------------

You've got it... as have all those who e-mailed me direct... wink.gif

------------------

You all have been added to the Sea Lion fraternity wink.gif

------------------

Hey, I happen to have MacZip and ZipIt (USD15!!!). Send me a copy and I am posting it to CombatHQ.

Griffin @ work - place.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Well, I sent off Sea Lion to Colin, so it should be on his webpage in the near future (or whenever he gets a chance to update smile.gif ). It will also be posted on my own website, which should be up and running by the end of next week, hopefully. I will also be posting all of my other scenarios on my site, and included in that will be the D-Day beach landing and breakout op that I'm currently working on... smile.gif

And, until then, if anyone wants Sea Lion, Magnificent Seven, or any of my other stuff, just drop me an e-mail and I'll ship it out lickety-split smile.gif

------------------