Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sabot:

****Dont worry...Im not here to battle. I actual consider you guys our poor, misguided brethren. Perhaps one day, just as east and west germany were united, I hope we too can fight side by side in wargames of the future.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quick, sombody put a sock in Senility before he starts a sing-song of Kumbaya and asks us all to be nice to each other again. [shudder]

Sabot - this is the wrong place to come for if you look for peace and understanding. Bugger off and have a discussion with Aggroman about bicycle troops or even better yet, with Col_Tweedledee about why his tactics suck. If you can control that twitching hand of yours long enough to type that is.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 11-08-2000).]

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Squirminboy and Stensch are Krokus-listening, Love Parade-marching schnitzel-eaters, who I'm sure both belong to the David Hasselhoff fanclub.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now listen here you Chuppa-tee, I may admit Jailbaitboy may reek of schnitzel and sauerkraut.. but me.. HA! you see my sweet but sticky friend Iamma Auslander in a strange land of yodles and Beer... if anything I reek of.. well ok BEER, Donuts and Backbacon.. ooh whats that you say.. yup Mensch is a CANUCK!!! kuroook kook kook kook, ku kook kee koook! Yup lumberjacks and mountie police. and please leave your Americans at the door.

---------

Der Kessel Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Have a nice day Kitty.

Hehehe, you guys are too easy. Never has there been better proof that reverse psychology works. =)

Oh, would it perchance be possible that I have proven myself to be cool in your non-judgmental eyes?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

(Purrs loudly and rubs self up against Gb's legs lovingly)

Never was there a better setup up than this.

Kitty

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

(Purrs loudly and rubs self up against Gb's legs lovingly)

Never was there a better setup up than this.

Kitty<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are really lucky I have a soft spot for cats, never mind that they are treacherous, self-serving little sh*ts. Stop that rubbing business please, I am in the office.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 11-08-2000).]

mea culpa! Mea maxima culpa!

Jolly CC5. I actually thought the people there would happily join in a taunting thread. Sure I only have the demo, but I DO actually want a game and I'd LOVE to challenge Peng to a quick beer-and-pretzels session. And I hoped other CC5 members would join in and taunt each other and soon we'd have a little colony in that strange land.

But no, they get all uppity since it seems the vast majority of them have absolutely no sense of humor, and if you check their board you can see they don't even make up for it with an understanding of ww2. (On board nebelwurfers, *gag*).

However, at least the couple that have shown up here have a sense of humor. Which is rare. So.. hmm.. nice to see you.

I'm not here to stir up some CM vs. CC debate. I have enjoyed both games thoroughly, just I find this game and this board more amusing. I got bored with CC because it wasn't customizable enough, (new maps and stuff), even with the herculean efforts of the fan base. Also I had some personal emails with Keith Zambouli that walking anus.

I won't bother with the thoughts on the real-time vs. turnbased stuff. That's just pointless and if your sole reason for playing a game, (or not playing) is whether it's real time or not well that's basically kinda dumb. In the end, it should come down to whether the game is any good in all its aspects. I dare any CC'er to face me in a PBEM, even a demo game, and tell me they didn't find it fun. I also will be more than happy to face anyone in CC games multiplayer, (I still own 1&2), and i'm sure i will enjoy them too.

Sorry, this is dull. No real taunting or flaming. Anyway, to summarize.

Seems the CC folks aren't ready for a Peng thread. Lots of them take themselves very seriously, (with a few nice exceptions, like probably the ones reading this). They're not ready for Peng, not ready for the sheer amusement of rivalry built over weeks, even months.

I hope the CC folks realize I just wanted to have some fun, drag them into some games and then have them abuse me when I loose.

Hell, if they want to abuse me over some demo games of CM, I'm more than happy to oblige. I'm not so high-and-mighty to have removed the demo and refuse to play anyone who doesn't have the full.

So, CC guys. Nice to see you, if you're going to stay I hope it's because you want to join us in some CM games. Any further debate, take to my email please, and save this poor unfortunate lot! This thread is a rare pile of poop in a mountain of jems, let's keep it that way. You'll hear no more from me on this issue.

PeterNZ

------------------

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." George W Bush -Saginaw, Mich.,

Sept. 29, 2000

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

...Krokus-listening...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The early 80s introduced the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, which rightfully spread across the world and saw the beginnings of some fine HM bands.

By mentioning Krokus you've gone and destroyed all my fond memories of this era! *SOB*

Curse you Chubbachop!

Mace

Oh people, please...your'e all showing your age now. Lets try and keep a little more up to date shall we, hum?

Try some techno metal to revive your aging eardrums.

A dash of 'Rammstein' should do the trick..

------------------

Torture you? That...That's a good idea.

Just because I'm a caring, sharing kinda squire, I'll let you in on a personal secret..

The first record I ever bought was Pat Benatar's "Live from Earth" and my first single was UK Squeeze's "Cool for Cats"

What skeletons have you guys got in the closet? Or are ya too embarressed to admit to your first record purchase?

The first CD was Urge Overkill's "Saturation", now that still gets a run in the Cd stacker..

**Caring, sharing mode off**

I flare both nostrils and my butt-cheeks at you all. {Sit Down, etc, etc}

------------------

Torture you? That...That's a good idea.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

The largest load of **** I've ever smelled in this or any other forum.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Having your armor ablaze must be emitting noxious fumes that are disrupting your ability to be your normal wankerish self. You sick mass of decomposed haemorrhoids, show that you have a pair! There are other threads for drivel like the sinus-goo you just posted in these hallowed halls! Go have a formal argument with Pillar and SlapDragon about the merits of our game against any other. For this insult, I shall take ALL the rest of your armor, shred it into little, jagged bits, and shove them clear up your arse!

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Hiram, I sent Crodaburg off to you last night. Let me know if you got it, and what you think.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Croda, while you were napping, they invented email. No, really. I'll check out the mayhem when I get home today and let you know.

So, a horse walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey, why the long face?"

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

Well, it was either get Berli to defend the honor of Illinois [he lives here too], or make a call and have Guido visit you. In true Cesspoolian fashion, I went with the more painful of the two choices. [No Bauhaus, Cesspoolian Fashion does NOT mean you can wear a speedo]

The creation of evil was sent to him last night. I have modified VOT and CE to true epic evil proportions. All this was a warm up to my masterpiece, which Bullethead and Wild Bill have helped with. The map is pretty much done, just troop deployment to go.

So, as I dance to Disco Inferno as your tanks burn...remember...you always could have insulted Ohio.

Rune

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

That's the problem with taking a casual swipe at Moriarity and Bauhaus. The next thing you know, Rune's slouched in here to grovel and toady Berli, and claiming that the shoe of insult you've just cobbled fits Berli's cloven hoof. Ah, well, I'm nothing if not philosophical. What's a little more death from Berli, after all? It's like acid rain on wildflowers: refreshing and destructive.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello fellow Pool'ers, „Der Kessel” has recently been updated with new Maps and design tips from germanboy, and an amazing new historical battle "Totalize" by The DesertFox.

Comming soon; Battles from Warmeister and new Mods from The DesertFox (I'll post when they come in and are online).

----------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

poor me, confused. How do i get this damn challenge going?

O, in game news..

Herr Craphead

no messing around with stupid rhyming names, lets get right to the point. He cheats, there's no way an M8 can do so much in one game and be constantly missed by everything. Ony of my guys could stand on top of it and take a dump and still miss. Anyway, my flamers are happy, one of them got to toast another squad, hurah!

PeterNZ

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is the new Mk XVII Greyhound. You rotten Germans have Zimmerit, while we Amis have the power of Teflon!

That crew also has the righteous power of the annointed brought forth on the wings of angels from the higher planes of existence!!!

Can I have an Amen?!?

* amen *

Can I have an Amen?!?

* amen *

On a mission, ordained by those higher powers, to harass, to bother, to annoy, to pester, to torment, to bedevil, to frustrate, and to finally squash flat, completely, entirely, totally, utterly, altogether, and absolutely dead the putrefying, noisome, disease-ridden hamsters spawned from PeterNZ's setup.

I need no other units for I have The M8 from God!

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

[This message has been edited by Herr Oberst (edited 11-08-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

What skeletons have you guys got in the closet? Or are ya too embarressed to admit to your first record purchase?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Err, mmm, harumph, snort, honk, fart, baah, moo, pfft

<font size=1> Cheap Trick: Live at Budokan</font>

Bang, whoops, don't sleep in the subway, tiger drawers.

And don't go dissing Squeeze.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Just because I'm a caring, sharing kinda squire, I'll let you in on a personal secret..

blah blad blah, moo, moo, moo, ...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First record purchase was Carl Douglas, Kung Fu Fightin'... and yes I am that f$%^ing old... any of you young snots want to make a deal of it, I will wing you a setup. Of course, my being an old geezer and all, I will need a, hmm, 50% handicap.

First CD purchase was Grace Jones, Slave to the Rythm...

btw, IMNSHO, any kind of metal other than that found on the battlefield sucks like a Hoover!

(for the abbreviation challenged: IMNSHO = in my NOT SO humble opinion)

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

[This message has been edited by Herr Oberst (edited 11-08-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

First record purchase was Carl Douglas, Kung Fu Fightin'... and yes I am that f$%^ing old... any of you young snots want to make a deal of it, I will wing you a setup. Of course, my being an old geezer and all, I will need a, hmm, 50% handicap.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good Lawd!! You sure are old!! hehe

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally snoozed by Herr Oberst:

zzzz.. wah! young wippersnapperzzzzz.. uh wha! oh damsh da catsh gotsh me teesh!....zzzzz

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

rock on Herr Opie

*psst guys lets pants'em while hes sleeping*

----------

My first record was probably Wagner's Greatest Hits (Erich Leinsdorf, conducting), Rubber Soul or Revolver, or Endless Summer, though I can't think why anyone would care.

What with the unprecedented number of simpering, conciliatory, apologetic posts on this page, I'm of a mind to move that it be stricken from the thread. I've been out, Meeks-like, to bother the Very Serious Posters, and return bloody and rejected to this little festival of love. Gah!

Where, o where, is Slaw when we need him? The cesspool turns its weary gaze to you (oops, another old record I had).

Peng? The thread that bears your name falls into abject decay... a miserable chat room for starry-eyed hand-holding teens... I summon the Demons of Bile and Loathing to restore ill-will here!

Hakko: a battle closely resembling the current presidential race. Hopefully a recount will determine that all his HTs are dead.

Slaw: MIA but presumed very close to death.

Germanyouth: unspotted, either in the game or in recent email, hurling allegations regardless, generally remiss and reprehensible.

Formerly Babra: A surprise comeback. Has been sent a file to ease him back into both the Cesspool and the stink of defeat.

The rest of you lot: Ignored, loathed, and despised.