Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, edited too much, previous post was aimed at Berli, the essence of evil incarnate.

Move on, nothing to see here, you see paraplegic men tied to donkeys all the time.

------------------

"With cat-like tread, Upon our prey we steal;

In silence dread, Our cautious way we feel." -G&S

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

$%#@!!!!

=^..^=

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew you were going to say that ... well almost. I only had you using three exclamation points.

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?" — Oddball

"Crap." — Moriarty

Hear Ye, Here Ye

I, old Nick, the evil one, the archenemy, the author of evil, the wicked one, the old Serpent, the Prince of darkness, the foul fiend, the arch fiend, the devil incarnate, the angel of the bottomless pit, etc, have this day been petitioned to allow entrance into the Berlichtingischearmee one Kitty. Upon examining various proofs of ultimate evil and having been convinced that this is a person with a truly black heart, I have decided to allow admission. Know then that I fully sponsor die SS-Katze des Berlichtingischearmee for knighthood. I now return you to your pathetic and meaningless lives.

--

Dan Brown (Berlichtingen)

SS-Rauchmeister des Berlichtingischearmee

dbrown@owc.net

Hey, cool, I got post number 1600. Finally, a milestone post for me.

Also, I like Kitty, she balances Meeks nicely, nice bilious posts and full of spit and vinegar. I think we should keep her.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roborat:

Whaaaah! Whaaah! Sob! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a crime and a travesty. Okay Mr Roborattypoowiththe danglingdumplingdoodyfilledpants...if you would like to send me a setup I will begin to teach you about pain and humiliation.

I am already engaged in a Kannigget Joust, so this will just be about handing you some whup ass, but a 600 point attack or defence QB with parameters of your choosing will suffice. You may attack or defend, whichever suits you. I prefer medium quality troops, anything else is fine.

So be it....

OberGrupenBloodyStompinFeuhrerBastard

Is it that your game's so lame?

I must ask you to refrain

From visiting our quiet 'hood

Posting Pengish as a child would

Perhaps your flames and calling of names

Has become more exciting than your wargames?

Ill end this rhyme, so dont be blind

Get real, Zombies, Get REAL TIME!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OGSF:

It's a crime and a travesty. Okay Mr Roborattypoowiththe danglingdumplingdoodyfilledpants...

OberGrupenBloodyStompinFeuhrerBastard<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congratulations, you just won the longest run-on mangled name award! I notice a common thread in your posts, have a bit of an anal fixation do we? What happened mommy not change your di-dies fast enough a a baby?

------------------

I felt that they were more than capable of attacking you. They don't need my help.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, you're a bit off there. Most of this crew need all the help they can get. Some of the new crowd especially could use a hand with proper attitude and taunting.

Glad to see you've been sponsored, and by Berli, no less. Of course, the animal sacrifices and disturbing rituals might be a bit of an adjustment, but after a while, it's not different than...well, any other form of dark and evil practices, I guess. Hello, Kitty. I just had the most disturbing feeling of becoming Japanese, when I said that...

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 11-08-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Nope, it is quite clear in the record, you horned in on the challenge between me and captain goodbar, promising a map and units. So, since your (alleged) kniggits word was given, I expect you to come through. Simple enough, I should think, for you non-canuck to understand??. I'll try it in little words for you. All I want is the file you , yourself promised to send.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, its a Joust map you're wanting. You will curse the day you reminded me. The map is ready, however, I need to know which of the Knights is sponsoring Foobar. It is their responsiblity to choose the forces for this less than epic clash.

--

dbrown@owc.net

I bid ye welcome Squire Kitty.

Now, get to work and find yourself another squire to fight ... officially that is.

Knigget Lorak, please do your duty regarding this new squire.

------------------

"Crap." — Moriarty

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rune:

Seniletea,

I have spoken to the 2nd in command of evilness. I will be sending him my creation of evil, with orders not to allow any of your troops to live. Never, ever insult the home of a beta God...Muah ha ha ha Evil creation to be sent to Berli this afternoon.

Rune<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the problem with taking a casual swipe at Moriarity and Bauhaus. The next thing you know, Rune's slouched in here to grovel and toady Berli, and claiming that the shoe of insult you've just cobbled fits Berli's cloven hoof. Ah, well, I'm nothing if not philosophical. What's a little more death from Berli, after all? It's like acid rain on wildflowers: refreshing and destructive.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roborat:

Burp! "Pardon"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya gonna send me a setup or sit there talking about it while your pants stick to your legs?

Meanwhile in slightly more important news:

Lorak Dies in droves

StukaPukaPants (Teehee - I said "pants") Is getting gob smacked on the sharp end of my defences. His Armor Attack vs my Infantry Defence is now an Infantry vs Infantry attack. Thasright, cleaned out his whole armor supply and not one AFV in my inventory.

Bloated Boils He raves like Meeks only somehow a touch more human. But he will die just like Meeks.

Hiram Tedum, tedum.....the terror has begun. My Volkstruum wheezers are even now getting tanked on schnapps, and will soon be charging slowly into the fog, name tags fixed. Their way will be lit by smouldering green Frenchies (ughh).

As for the rest of you, flare your nostrils, pull the edges back over your heads, and chant "I am not an animal!" (ya bloody are, ya know!)

OberGrupenBloodyStompinFeuhrerBastard

[This message has been edited by OGSF (edited 11-08-2000).]

[This message has been edited by OGSF (edited 11-08-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sabot:

Get real, Zombies, Get REAL TIME!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bugger, this is your fault PeterNZer. I told you the useless sods would show up here if you were a bad neighbour. And that is the most execrable poety I have ever had the displeasure to read (shudder). Please refrain from activities that will bring more such thoroughly vomit making attempts at doggerel into this admittedly foul place, that is still not as foul as that versification.

------------------

Get real, Zombies, Get REAL TIME!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yawn

------------------

"Crap." — Moriarty

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Oh, its a Joust map you're wanting. You will curse the day you reminded me. The map is ready, however, I need to know which of the Knights is sponsoring Foobar. It is their responsiblity to choose the forces for this less than epic clash.

--

dbrown@owc.net<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I only have Hiram, Nice Squire extraordinaire right now, I can take on Foobar. Oh, bugger, I forgot, I was holding a place for that Patboivin character. Well, I'll sponsor Foobar, and hopefully Hiram will have sponged out his guns with OGSF and graduated to Knight before Patboivin shows up and needs a sponsor.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I only have Hiram, Nice Squire extraordinaire right now, I can take on Foobar. Oh, bugger, I forgot, I was holding a place for that Patboivin character. Well, I'll sponsor Foobar, and hopefully Hiram will have sponged out his guns with OGSF and graduated to Knight before Patboivin shows up and needs a sponsor.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Outstanding! A map produced in the very pits of hell is on its way to you. Looks like a good map for a pure tank fight.

****Dont fall asleep in the driver's hatch, Moriarity. You might wake up as a Zombie in one of those three man squads..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your concern is duly noted. Thank you.

------------------

"Crap." — Moriarty

****Dont worry...Im not here to battle. I actual consider you guys our poor, misguided brethren. Perhaps one day, just as east and west germany were united, I hope we too can fight side by side in wargames of the future.

****Peng taunts are a good idea, and good fun. But our spys are ever amoung you and quickly identified a plot by rogue elements here to cause havok in CCland even as the attack was being launched. Nice try...

Sabot Out...

Guest Germanboy

(cringes) someone had to say that sooner or later. hehe

K<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is actually Hero Kitty (Japanese being as incapable with the old 'r' as me with the old 'th'), and it was the bane of my life in Japan - together with Doraimon, Sera Moon and her colleagues and any Japanese TV you care to mention. Shudder. It is all coming back now, no use repressing those memories.

Have a nice day Kitty.

Oh, would it perchance be possible that I have proven myself to be cool in your non-judgmental eyes? No? Jolly good, carry on then. I have to go and whip Ethan into submission.

Time for an update then:

Ethan - is bringing up the rear, only to discover that heroism and tradition will just not do against white-hot steel emanating from the muzzles of my tanks' guns.

Blousehouse - has lost. He put up a much more decent fight than last time, but now I have him cornered. I doubt he'll surrender though, and good on him.

Peter_Sheepshagger - has a serious infantry problem and the fun has yet to start. I have been able to get rid of my tanks fast, so now he will stand no chance. Just ask Ethan.

Mark IV - has apparently given up without a fight.

Senility - proves to have learned something about the old Commonwealth doctrine: if in doubt, arty.

Buckethead - has dropped off the face of this world into the next, it seems.

Major Tom - has received a setup.

Elvis - what can I say? Attacking through bocage is no fun, so I have resorted to an old folk remedy. Mortars to grind him up.

Lorak - continues to relieve me of my recon outfit. I shall reciprocate by relieving his guys of their lives.

Geier - unfortunately has caught the 'Work' virus. And pretends to have a life. Disgusting I say.

Joe - we are having fun in the fog. Not a lot of it, but fun it is.

And that's all.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 11-08-2000).]

****Dont worry...Im not here to battle. I actual consider you guys our poor, misguided brethren. Perhaps one day, just as east and west germany were united, I hope we too can fight side by side in wargames of the future.

Sabot Out...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY!! WHO LEFT THE BACK DOOR OPENED?!

Some CC5 vagrants have wandered into the house and upset the inhabitants by asking for a handout (of a decent tactical level wargame)!

Peterneter New Zealander, since you've been remiss and stirred up the homeless, you can gather them up and kick them out!

Otherwise, we can either skitch Kitty on them (go for the throat, Kitty), or we can get Joe Shaw to tell them about his CMBO exploits!

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 11-08-2000).]