Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Senilitylosttopeng:

Chicken chicken...

So are you going to fight or try to paper over your incapability to beat Squeals, the shismatic heretic?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You low and vulgar fellow. Pederasts have more to offer society than you do. I hope you realize that the setup you sent me to battle Meeks on has taken away all desire to struggle. I sent my first move on to Meeks, but I moved all my units haphazardly; I just couldn't work up any interest in attempting strategy or tactics with a circus full of mimes, jugglers, and dancing bears. I've offered to make up my differences with Meeks because the setup inflicted on us by you and Berli has led me to question who my enemies truly are. He must seriously be considering my offer, because I haven't had a return yet. Either that, or his sister has moved to stage two of her plan to destroy him...

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes VS, I'm on my 18th dirt bike now( my 3rd CR 250), I used to race Moto-cross before turning to Speedway bikes for an 11 year stint including 3 years professional in the UK. Current road mount is a Triumph Daytona 955i.

Before we get too cuddly and male bondy here, I'll take you on for a game so I can add to your stitch count. You Girly 4-stroke boy!.

------------------

Torture you? That...That's a good idea.

You're on Sukta. Send me a file and I will get to it tomorrow. Have to get up early and it is getting late. I guess Herr Eggbert fears for his 'legendary' reputation and would rather not have his ovaries beaten by me.

VS

I'll try to go easy on you. After all, you have suffered enough riding that CR.

bla blaa bla blaaa reports blaa

Ok.

JD Morse.

Please. Just die. Save us both the time and hassle of chassing your men around the map. Well at least you've shown me where they are now. Some kind of attempt to take one of the three flag I'm claiming eh? Nevermind, I shall deal with them shortly. Nice try however.

Chupie.

I fully expect my boys to follow the scenario as per history. ie. die a lot and get their booty kicked. I'm all for historical accuracy.

Herr Oberst.

I love snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Bullethead.

You are insane. That race map is crazy!

PeterNZ

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

You low and vulgar fellow. Pederasts have more to offer society than you do. I hope you realize that the setup you sent me to battle Meeks on has taken away all desire to struggle. I sent my first move on to Meeks, but I moved all my units haphazardly; I just couldn't work up any interest in attempting strategy or tactics with a circus full of mimes, jugglers, and dancing bears. I've offered to make up my differences with Meeks because the setup inflicted on us by you and Berli has led me to question who my enemies truly are. He must seriously be considering my offer, because I haven't had a return yet. Either that, or his sister has moved to stage two of her plan to destroy him...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Translation provided:

I am incapable of dealing with a challenging set-up that is not very realistic yet may add a bit of spice to my otherwise utterly boring and sad life. I only hope that Geeks is as sad as I am so that I can get away with not fighting. My favourite general is Monty, because he never displayed an ounce of imagination but was anal retentive about tidy set-piece battles, the ones I like because they are the only ones my constricted mind can cope with. I guess that hits the bucket of nails on the head. Now go and fight.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by von shrad:

Pathetic Attempt at Tauning...Shoplifting (Herr Ovaries: 'Yes sugarplum')...More lousy taunting.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Von Shrapnel!! How dare you walk into this pool and shoplift someone else's catch phrase! Apparently you noticed that the vulgar twist that we place on each others monikers makes for a rollicking good time when tormenting. Apparently you didn't notice that they are sacred, and the creator holds all rights to their utilization! You ignoramous! 'Herr Ovaries' is of my design and will be employed by me and only me and only as I see fit! As a Cesspool tourist, not only are you best served keeping your distance, timing the pitches so that you have a glimmer of a chance of getting a hit when it's your time at bat, but you should certainly not be using someone else's bat to do the hitting with! Now I DEMAND that you absolve yourself of all usage of 'Herr Ovaries,' and furthermore the Law of the Pool calls for a purification rite. You must be cleansed for your transgressions against the Pool Kniggetts and Squires, and for the mockery you have made of the law, which has so recently been decreed. Thy setup shall be forthcoming, and ye shall feel the pain of cleansing!

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by von shrad:

Moo moo moo

VS

[This message has been edited by von shrad (edited 10-23-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not bad, not bad at all. Of course, that was given a setup post that my grandmother could derive an insult from. But still you show some promise.

I shall have to schedule you for the near future, VS.

Perhaps as soon as PeterNZ decides to save what poor hamsters he has left and flee the map. I hear tell that if he brings back home at least one of those hamstercans in working order, he won't get sent to the eastern front...

I wish I could say the same about his infantry team on his right flank. It seems that a turn of mortars bursting in the trees over their heads has diminished their numbers a bit. I used to be able to see three hamsters, now just a pitiful one.

The engagements with Croda and Hamsters are too new to tell, although I do have two VL's in the match against Crawdad so far...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

I shall have to schedule you for the near future, VS. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, no way. The vast quantity of cowardice being displayed by this comment actually stunned me. It is impossible for a would be Kniggettt of the CessPool to require another wannabe Cesspoologan to "Sound off Like He's Got a Pair," and then turn downt the challenge when it is finally posed. You sir, are a coward. A chicken. You've got a large yellow stripe running down your back. Your mother was a hamster and your father reeked of eldeberries. You just march yourself back on in here and accept that challenge right now!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>The engagements with Croda and Hamsters are too new to tell, although I do have two VL's in the match against Crawdad so far...]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How is it possible for you, who's been unable to even FIND my lines, to capture a VL, much less 2??? I'll answer that one for you...It's not. All the VLs are in my posession. Every single one. So if you think that you have a VL, then the chances are pretty good that 29 meters in front of you is an Army of vicious and hungry Hamstertrupen who will nibble your niblets off.

Now, go do honorable (or at least despicable) combat with VonSchnapps, and bring up someone who knows Map and Compass so your damn GIs don't bore my men to death waiting for your "imminent" attack.

------------------

"Nuts!"

Hey Mr. Im to hot for my own pants Skoda,

for the last time press the damn control-U button will you and then the "Yes" Button!

it appears you have a few sandwiches short of a picknick while you think you will win this game of ours... your Puma? (got some kinda of ID on it) is zipping around like a little child not knowing if it should go pee pee in those woods or those.. oh what the heck do it in your pants.

your troops are jampacked in those houses and my Tigerkiller ® Churchhill as a beed on one slowly you'll have no houses left to hide in and no option to do anything BUT surrender... be a good Chia Pet and keep still while I pull out the lawnmower and mow your sorry excuse for a Buttocks.

--------------

Der Kessel Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 10-23-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

...your Puma? (got some kinda of ID on it) is zipping around like a little child ...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Puma? Singular? Methinks the Kniggett doth give himself too much credit...

You rest assured that your little Cromwell over there is no where near as safe as you seem to think he is.

------------------

"Nuts!"

[This message has been edited by Croda (edited 10-23-2000).]

SheepNZbed baaa-ed:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Bullethead. You are insane. That race map is crazy!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not insane, just a sot. The inspiration came to me one night while engaged in the traditional redneck pastime of getting drunk and driving around at high speed while shooting at highway signs and deer caught in the headlights. This is a perfectly normal activity so I can't, be definition, be insane.

In any case, the race is on. Eat my dust, plus whatever steel and high explosive I throw at you.

------------------

-Bullethead

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moriarty:

To quote Sir Peng, "Feh."

To quote Gen. Anthony McAuliffe, "Nuts."

You're on. I have sent you an e-mail to set the ground rules for this tilt. And Blousie-ness is limited to one ... and that one ain't me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WhatchyoutalkinboutWillis?

Is there one of you out there with a full enough sac to race the 1500 with me? Considering the group of invertebrate flunkies that inhabit this pool, is there one among you who isn't already engaged with me in combat most mortal who would take up this challenge? I, being a sprinter at heart, have never had the endurance for the 1500, so this may well be an opportunity for you of you to knock me off of my self-perceived pedestal! Come now, who shall it be? Do not make me call you out!

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Is there one of you out there with a full enough sac to race the 1500 with me? Considering the group of invertebrate flunkies that inhabit this pool, is there one among you who isn't already engaged with me in combat most mortal who would take up this challenge? I, being a sprinter at heart, have never had the endurance for the 1500, so this may well be an opportunity for you of you to knock me off of my self-perceived pedestal! Come now, who shall it be? Do not make me call you out!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothin but sac!!! Email me your worst bucko!

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

Well, Shoot-Me, apparently you didn't read close enough to see that I was looking for new blood for the slaughter, but that's allright. I admire your blind stupidity...ok, I lied. I think you're a bloody moron who's only going to get bloodier by engaging with me twice. But it's a woman's perogative to make dumb decisions, or however that saying goes...

BEAVIS!!! oooops, I meant BUTTHEAD!!! Send us that rat race of a map, Here-I-Am and I would like to have a jaunt across your little field!

------------------

"Nuts!"

Hiram, by the way. I've been meaning to ask you, exactly why is it that all of your troops are running away and hiding in those trees and the houses? Are they scared of me? They keep runing away. And are some of them disappearing? There appear to be 3 little guys when they walk into the clearing, but usually only 1 or 2 when they run away and hide. Oh I know, it's because I'm cutting them to freaking ribbons! Muahahahahaha!!! First wave ineffective, we do not hold the large clearing in front of Croda's many sharp, pointy things, repeat: we do not hold the glorious field of fire in front of Croda's mean men with guns! Run Away! Run Away! Women and Hiram first! Aieeeeee! Aieeeeee!

Combat most mortal, well it is for you. But at least you killed that mortar team on the hill. Jolly Good Show!

------------------

"Nuts!"

Hiram, by the way. Aieeeeee!

Combat most mortal, well it is for you. But at least you killed that mortar team on the hill. Jolly Good Show!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, I thought that was your general. Wow!

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Dude, I thought that was your general. Wow!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

General Puller? Naw, he's up on the front lines directing the mutilation. I doubt you'll get close enough to see him, unless he decides a bayonet charge is in order...but he's a nutty SOB, so that could happen.

------------------

"Nuts!"

Crud-da,

Why is it I hear no proud boosting of OUR battle, Croda? Hmmmm... Is it because MY FIRST WAVE is still in place, and so is the second, and third, and fourth.... My men are like cancer...they just won't go away and in the end...you die.

I must admit.. those elite troops of yours do hold out well. Instead of turning and running and getting shot down they just keep fighting AND THEN get shot down.

What will you do with your Sherman? You can't move him. Forward...BOOM! Backward...BOOM! Yes, just keep him right where he is for my arty.

You can't move men to reinforce from right to left without fear of a crossfire and death from above. Sigh... Things are looking grim.. are they not?

Jeff

Funny that you should feel that way...I was just ruminating about all of the fun ways that I can come to surprise you and send you back the the abyss from which you spawned. I was thinking that the main surge of your advance, around 3 companies or so, have been held at bay for several turns by 2 machine guns, a half track, and a scout car. Not a very impressive attack, I must say.

Your advance on my right had stagnated, so you committed your reserves to what you had thought was a weak point, tripped my AT ambush nicely, lost 2 HTs with the other 2 pending, and dumped another platoon in my backyard to attempt to take that Wheatfield. Know anything about the battle of Gettysburg? Well I've been to that Wheatfield, and this is brewing up to be more of the same. That portion of the assault has succeeded in causing about 5 casualties. And how many have you lost over there? Yes, a lot more than that is correct. Expect more of the same.

It seems you are content holding that Stug on my left, surveying the battlefield. He is of little consequence to me right now, and I'll deal with him in good time. But the fact remains that we are over halfway into the battle, and you've thus far only reached, and not even remotely breached my FRONT lines. You had better have some good tricks up your sleeve to pull this one off, shandorffffffffffff.

------------------

"Nuts!"

[some demented ramblings.....]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crud-da,

But you fail to see the forest for the trees. I control two of the major victory locations. I will take the left since you are out numbered those troops ARE cutoff. Try bringing that platoon from your back right VL and they will be cut down. The middle IS secure and I AM moving. Just not in the direction you are thinking. Muahahahha...

BTW that HT is dead and you Armored car is next. After that I will "mop-up" those annoying MGs. After that I welcome you to bring your Tank forward.

I must concede your little bazooka attack messed up my timing, but as far as casualties...they have been acceptable. I will dislodge those troops and when I do they have NOWHERE to fall back to..sigh...

"Your insignificant rebellion...."

Jeff

Jeff

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 10-23-2000).]

How is it possible for you, who's been unable to even FIND my lines, to capture a VL, much less 2??? I'll answer that one for you...It's not. All the VLs are in my posession. Every single one. So if you think that you have a VL, then the chances are pretty good that 29 meters in front of you is an Army of vicious and hungry Hamstertrupen who will nibble your niblets off.

Now, go do honorable (or at least despicable) combat with VonSchnapps, and bring up someone who knows Map and Compass so your damn GIs don't bore my men to death waiting for your "imminent" attack.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cowardice? Cowardice? Cowardice?

Crawdad, you insolent ingrate, you presumptuous prawn, you sheep-shagging shellfish, you cockroach-in-water!

The last turn I watched, the flags on your right (yes, that would be their straw-foot, please inform your illiterate soldiers) turned U.S., yes-siree red, white, and blue VLs because your scrawny little hamstertruppen haven't weaned themselves off their mothers teats yet and come to the field of battle! If they were in the field, I would have surely found some of them by now, or at least stepped on a few while marching towards the VLs on this god-forsaken map of yours.

As for vonScroda, he'll need to post an original slight or rebuttal on his own. If he has a bone to pick with me, I'll throw him one of yours. But I shall not offer him a battle merely because he is riding on (or should I say under) your coat tails...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Corroded hissed:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>BEAVIS!!! oooops, I meant BUTTHEAD!!! Send us that rat race of a map, Here-I-Am and I would like to have a jaunt across your little field!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I must say your herald was most impolite, but the color of his coin was satisfactory. Thus, I accept your entrance fee. And thanks to the generous bribe---er, donation to the CPHRA (Cesspool Hot Rod Association)--I didn't kill your herald. I just had him flogged severely and raped by porcupines, to teach him is proper place. I'm sure he'll now carry out his duties in the servile manner you appreciate.

------------------

-Bullethead

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria.