Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

Lorak the Loathed, let it be known here and now that the vile, filthy, disgusting, unkempt, incontinent, impolite, impolitic forces of the forked tongue have been halted at the border.

The valiant gum-chewers in their finest khaki duds have stilled the heathen hordes led by the Scaly One.

In the fine scenario TF Butler, created by the 'pool's own Gerbiltoy, the end game result was a 48-46 draw, with Goanna, of course, holding fast to the lower number.

Speaking of numbers:

Axis (Goanna) -- 198 casualties (49 KIA); 1 mortar; 15 vehicles KO; 104 men OK. -- 46

Allies (Moriarty) -- 191 casualties (49 KIA); 1 mortar; 3 guns destroyed; 8 vehicles KO; 72 men OK -- 48.

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?" — Oddball

"Crap." — Moriarty

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Overzealed by Sponsor-O-Dan:

I propose that the sickly little git that is known as Hakko Ichiu be admitted to the ranks of Knights of the Cesspool.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How observant of you Dan.

Mind you, Hakko has a long history of showing unadulterated genius in his posts.

Remember the whole Wintergreen shenanigan?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>BigHead:

I also tried 300mm rickets on Allied side, they killed all Allied solders within 20 mints!! Oh God!! Just a pure hell!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To which our Doubly Knighted replied:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

All those poor little bow-legged soldiers running around shouting: "Medic, I need Vitamin D!"

The horror, the horror...

And I can just hear the German soldiers:

"Fritz, you schmell that??"

Schniff, schniff?!

"Wintergreen! Yankee Paratroopers! Hans, open fire!"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That one fella is too good to be there really.

I make him the second Honorary French of the Pool.

Now Hakko, get drunk and grab the women, err, not that one...

biggrin.gif

------------------

Goaty to YK2: I can teach your ass that yes, it can be spanked so hard...

PawBroon to Goaty: I do not take subcontractors!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Assimilated by Ol'Senileness:

Frankly, the sheer weirdness of anything to do with Carmen Miranda is enough for me to forego any hesitation at playing a Squire.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's getting a bit confusing now for most of you.

In fact it all started because it was a bit confused for Yuk Too.

biggrin.gif

So let me explain some.

Having heard me say time and again something the likes of "Gimme a break I do CM" got the best of her.

After much pondering over last month Cosmopolitan UK main issue: Know your Trade, pushing Craftsmanship to the limits she did a search under "CM" and come out with that Carmen Miranda thingy.

Yuk being simultaneously a woman AND a Cosmo reader soon got the idea that CM, after her long banana republic sponsored singing career joined the dark side of the force and passed a bill to the Congress known as Miranda Rights.

Now more often than not she's mirandizing me which ultimately gets me handcuffed to any piece of hardware in the house.

I hope there's no more weirdness now and that you've come to the conclusion that everything is very much normal...

b.gif

------------------

Several hours later and I have caught up.

One item of interest that I picked up and no-one seems to have mentioned about the newcomer YK2.

On her/his/its (personally I prefer its, it has that monty python connotation) homepage (the Carmen Miranda monstrosity) if you surf around to the contributing writers bit you will find a certain A.K.Bierman.

There is also an Ethan Ham listed there, it's sickening isn't it.

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

To all you vile bastards:

I'm having some problems with my email in that I can receive mail, but apparently I can't send any. This shouldn't take long to clear up, but...there it is.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

Actually I have registered two names.. One is my home and the other my work. But if you wish to think I am sick and demented then I gladly support the viewpoint.

ATTENTION!!!!

Hear ye! Hear ye! In a re-match with the terrible Meeks I was able to crush him in TWO turns!!! Yeah! 99 points to his 1. Yep, you guess it... he surrendered.

It was a meeting engagement and I completely captured the town on the first turn. I knocked out his only 2 fireflies and destroyed any armored carrier that entered the town.. This is all on the second turn mind you.

At the end of the second turn I had a Company of SMGs in the town with 2 flame half-tracks and a platoon of Volksgrenadier in reserve. All he able to muster was 2 piat teams which were going to be displatched next turn. Heh..Heh...

Lets not mention that when he eventually would get around to moving that One company of infantry of his even near the town I had a 150mm artillery gun waiting for their approach. Muahahha... Oh and the pitiful 3 units of 2cm mortars he had were about to be blown of the map by my StugIII next turn. In hindsight surrender was his ONLY option. biggrin.gif

Ahhh I feel refreshed and anew once again.

Jeff

P.S. The movies are available upon request. biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Shandorf (edited 10-19-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally blathered by Scroda:

… And cute little YK2 wasn't even a part of the conversation…<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scrodum my dear peanut sized brain friend you still have to learn na? Women/Girllies always find a way in conversations where they are not wanted or expected.. they are sneeky, low lying, got a headache when I want, ooh I need new shoes, look at that Pully is 50% off, why don't you like my family, cheeting tussies! not to mention they can pull the rug from under you when you least expect it playing a hotseat. *rant*

-------------

tip 245 how to win against women

"look over there is that a Fall sale by that shoe store?"

As I slowly disembowel JD Morse and Herr Oberst with my sharpened fish fork of untimely destruction +3 it occurs to me that I have yet to find a sponsor.

As it is clear to me that my tactical genius is developing at an exponential rate, and soon I will conquer my office, the city and then the world, it would behove one of you well to be able to say "That's my boy!" too what pass for your friends as you watch the news between replacing colostomy bags.

I await some resolution on this issue

Yours sincerely,

PeterNZ

Young Pierre NZ, truely you are eligible for squireness.

If I weren't one myself I'd sponsor you this instant..

Knights! Sponsor yon whelp this very morrow!

Cute, fuzzy little fellow he is.

------------------

Torture you? That...That's a good idea.

Ok Cesspoolers, in a moment of utter boredom I have calculated (roughly) how long it will take for this thread to conquer the entire first page of the forum...

I estimate it will take 788 pages or roughly 19700 posts and at our current rate this will occur around 28th May 2001.

I just thought you might like to know.....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Puka:

Ok Cesspoolers, in a moment of utter boredom I have calculated (roughly) how long it will take for this thread to conquer the entire first page of the forum...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok boy, now you step out of the Pool with your hands up, slowly, slowly!

Somebody get me the straitjacket (Aka, Meeks' shirt) while I'm speaking with the moronic poster...

biggrin.gif

BTW, willingness to sponsor someone whose coconuts merely produce a CLIP CLIP when banged together is utterly frowned upon.

Knighthood comes with at least a dull BOING.

------------------

Today is "pick on a random Cesspooler", today is PawBroon up for trashing.

PawBroon; who is this "I got nothing in my pants, oh help me god what have I become" Cesspooler?

PawBroon:P is for the Pathetic Atomic brain which resides in his head, A is for the Agnostic attitude he holds, W is for the Wussyness which he abides in his games, B is for the Baffoon which people see him as, R is for the ridiculous standing he has in the Pool, O and O is for the outstanding oder that reeks from his atrophied body, N is for the nimcompoop for beeing the first "pick on the cesspooler"

<h5>no animals were harmed or tested on by this test (PawBroon rates under poolscum so is not considered an animal)</h5>

Yuk I am apologizing for that comment I did last night about that thingy you did with the spelling of HORRID.

Mind you that was in private, but nonetheless, back to my point...

I told you it was so typically feminine that I had NEVER EVER seen a guy do it.

And now Stench is doing just that.

No wait, err, could it be that it is INDEED a pathetic female something?

biggrin.gif

Stench, I hope it gave you a sense of purpose and of self worth while you were doing it because it's still too indigent to rate a Challenge.

Who's sponsoring that pesky toddler?

Teach him or put him back on leash...

------------------

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moriarty:

In the fine scenario TF Butler, created by the 'pool's own Gerbiltoy, the end game result was a 48-46 draw, with Goanna, of course, holding fast to the lower number.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why thank you Sir - I am always glad to hear that my scenarios bring death and destruction, err, ultimate enjoyment in the company of another McNigglet. The scenario will soon be available for DL from a brandnew scenario site (I could tell you more, but then I would have to shoot you).

------------------

Andreas

dear Ms. PrawnBroom,

This my dear lass was a light harted slap to your chubby greasy smeared face with my white glove... which is now soiled.. (sending you the cleaning bill). If you wish I can send you a Operation I made; you may look through it, play it if you wish and If you think you have a pair big enough... we will be fighting on it soon.

accept or crawl to a small dark hole and quiver in fear, the challange states for all to google at with thier puggie little beedy eyes.

PS my sponser is someone whos last part of the name rymes with toy.

--------

"My God they are using real ammunition!"

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 10-19-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

*smiles sweetly at Germanboy, bats his eyelids and makes hopeful 'clip clop' sounds with his cocounts*

PeterNZ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not sure I want to know what that means. I shall assume you are looking for a sponsor? Hmm, maybe. See how your training goes.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Why wait? Take your best shot boy. I have room open for another bitch<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Potty-mouth,

I emailed you and await the setup.

- If thats what you really want.

- If you understand that I'm a squire and Hakko is not.

You do understand that, don't you??

PS Aren't you the fellow they affectionately call "Berli" when the Knights sit in the sauna and play that towel game and modified hide & seek?

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

*smiles sweetly at Germanboy, bats his eyelids and makes hopeful 'clip clop' sounds with his cocounts*

PeterNZ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, no, no!

If you want to score with Germanboy, you'll need to stuff those coconut shells inside your shirt (rounded side out, of course), dress up in some frilly things, and sashay your bum past his window.

At least, that's what Croda told me worked for him...

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

At least, that's what Croda told me worked for him...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sincerely doubt Croda has ever scored with something that was not inflatable...

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

I sincerely doubt Croda has ever scored with something that was not inflatable...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well close...they were certainly full of something when I was done with them. wink.gif

And Shandorffffff or jshandorfffff, or jgoshagacattttttt, the reason I sent you the same file back was because after watching the movie and seeing your troops pulled apart like patients in a Civil War field hospital, I thought you may want a do-over; a chance to make your moves again, perhaps with thought behind them this time. I take it you don't. I'll gladly resend your file this evening.

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

blah blah ...something quite clever

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just reminded of an American television commercial for Dominoes Pizza. The saying goes "Good Pizza, Bad Andy"

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GerbilPloy:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I remember him playing Space Invaders a wee whiley...

I've also been told he's still sleeping with a stuffed wabbit.

Not inflatable mind you but still very much stuffed.

biggrin.gif

------------------