CM2: Yes, It's a Slug Fest

Kitty

Oh, I've seen that. It was rare, and only two prototypes were ever made. It is the Schleppenschlugen, and was one of Hitler's super weapons in development. The first prototype design failed due to an underpowerd engine. The second prototype was field tested and looked as if it would be approved for production by Reichsminister Speer, but for an untimely Allied bombing raid wherein the Eighth Air Force, experiementing with salt as a replacement for chaff anti-radar repellant, accidentally hit the Schleppenschlugen and resluted in a major toxic schlime spill at the Unterderockin test facility. Fortunately, the war ended before the Germans could further advance the program. smile.gif

------------------

"Wer zuerst schiesst hat mehr von Leben"

Moto-(3./JG11 "Graf")

Bruno "Stachel" Weiss

Guest Silesian-jaeger

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Those poor slugs...when oh when is someone going to take on the cause of the slugs (instead of hamsters, gerbils, rats, beavers, siberian hamsters etc. etc.)

Regards

Jim R.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How dare you downplay the plight of the Siberian Hamsters, you incensitive Nerferder.

------------------

"In one (German) town, Private Honey stood next to an

elderly German man and a ten-year-old boy. As the Shermans and brand-new

Pershings rumbled by the boy said,'Deutsches Panzer lind besser.' Honey

looked down at him and asked,'If

German tanks are better,

why aren't they here?' "

quote from Stephen E. Ambrose, "Citizen Soldiers"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Careful, Kitty is from San Gerbil , California -- he may ne a closet Gerbil lover, when we all know Hamsters make better tankers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kitty is from San Gabriel, CA and is a she, not a he and I don't sleep with plants, animals, insects, amoeba, etc. Just silly lil' rule I have.

Kitty

Guest Michael emrys

You must have missed Kitty's post where she mentioned that her father had never quite adjusted to the fact that he never had a son.

BTW, Kitty, are you a licensed pilot?

Michael

Silesian-jaeger said:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>How dare you downplay the plight of the Siberian Hamsters, you incensitive Nerferder.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I want to know is why nobody but Elijah has yet mentioned the dreaded nutria? IMHO, it was the appearance of these hefty, evil rodents in the front lines that finally beat the Germans. Yet historians continue to downplay Brazil's contribution to the Allied cause.......

------------------

-Bullethead

Visit the brand new Raider Operations message board at www.delphi.com/raiderops

Main site www.historicalgames.bizland.com/index.html

licensed pilot?

Now that is a joke! I'm living proof they will give anyone a license.

Seriously though, If you have your license. Great. Tis a lot of fun ,and a great way to waste a lot of money.

Lorak

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Kitty said:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Kitty is from San Gabriel, CA and is a she, not a he and I don't sleep with plants, animals, insects, amoeba, etc. Just silly lil' rule I have.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, this is like...weird...fer sure. I'm from Arcadia, next door to you. And Mr. Abbott is from Monrovia which is next door to Arcadia. Kewl dude!

------------------

Everything in moderation...except CM.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bullethead:

What I want to know is why nobody but Elijah has yet mentioned the dreaded nutria?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably because Meeks is barking mad, and most people shy away from any of his ploys to further his insanity.

I can cope with the rodents, but this new invertebrate thing is disturbing. Please desist from further introduction of slimy life forms.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

Kitty is from San Gabriel, CA and is a she, not a he and I don't sleep with plants, animals, insects, amoeba, etc. Just silly lil' rule I have.

Kitty

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How ultra conservative of you... didn't think such right wing ideas still existed in todays society. biggrin.gif

Regards

Jim R.

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splinty:

I believe that snails were also to be introduced in early 1945 by the Germans but they were run over on their way to the front by retreating Capybaras of the 15th Rodent Abt. eek.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah. Actually they were surprised before they could deploy by a company of hungry Frenchmen.

Michael