Wild Bill scenario review - Overrun

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people who have speculated that the blurred out sections of the picture is due to some kind of cover up (no pun intended) are completely correct! I have reverse developed the screen shot (found at http://wbr.thegamers.net/articles/cmpics/FF16-tankdeath.jpg ) and it revealed something VERY interesting.

I have posted the results online for the world to see. I would have attached them to this post, but I know that it would be erased as soon as the moderator saw it because my efforts have revealed a new military (?) unit in the game that has never been discussed before!

Take a look at what I've found. I'll leave it online as long as I can! Hurry!

http://post.queensu.ca/~gills/coverup.html

Guest KwazyDog

Lol, good one Shriker wink.gif

But you have discovered the aweful truth too late. BTS already has your names, addresses and blood type. You soon will be one of the hive workers making slerm wink.gif

Guest Madmatt

OH MY GOD! All this time I was working for...for...THEM!!! eek.gif

Like the guy in Battlefield Earth (played by the same actor who did Jackson in SPR btw!) I must throw off the tyranical yoke of oppression that my ALIEN OVERLORDS have burdened me with!

These are not the mad rantings of a radical (no, those are my nightly updates) but the sustantiated observations from someone whom these ALIEN INVADERS once controlled! Proof I say! I have proof... Feast your blinded by deception eyes on this:

proof.jpg

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!!

Madmatt 'the free'

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

First time caller, long time listener!

I know that BTS has said that there would not be

dead bodies of infantry left on the feild but while looking at the pictures for this AAR I noticed several bodies on the ground. Do they stay for a moment and then disapear? What is the deal?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Newguy:

First time caller, long time listener!

I know that BTS has said that there would not be

dead bodies of infantry left on the feild but while looking at the pictures for this AAR I noticed several bodies on the ground. Do they stay for a moment and then disapear? What is the deal?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might be seeing troops that are pinned down or hiding, Definitely not dead bodies.

Guest Madmatt

Yeah, just to check I just went back and looked at all the pictures that Bill posted and to be honest, due to the heavy ammount of JPEG compression that he used I can't even see PRONE GUYS!

Which pictures are you talking about? And like someone else mentioned earlier, that AAR is from a VERY OLD build.

I actually asked Bill (prior to that article coming out) to post a warning about the older graphics but I am not sure it made it in. Since he has the new 3D'ish lines but the old fire I would say that those pictures are approximately 2 months old which would coincide with when the fire and smoke and interface changes were annouced. Look at the last picture in his AAR and you will see that some of the uniforms were diffentaly NOT up to the level that my recent POTDs have shown.

Bill also like to play with unit at larger scale (well he is old and cant see too well! wink.gif) and that has a tendency to screw with the perspectives an doverall look. Thats the main reason why I take my POTD's in the higest resolution possible and with bases off and scale set to realistic. I prefer for the more 'realistic' pictures. Of course my last POTD had a giant 'N' in it but hey, its a feature! biggrin.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

"And to add to my misery, if you look carefully straight ahead through the mist, you will see the evil Panther, just waiting should I make a break for it. In the far distance my mortars are still pounding those enemy troops I can't get to right now. I hope it is enough. I have my hands more than full right where I am.

The End of 3rd Platoon, Able Co.

(insert FF15theend.jpg)"

This is the picture where it looks to me that their are dead bodies in the AAR. I really am not too worried if dead infantry is shown, but I would swear that these are dead bodies in this picture. Maybe I am mistaken.

Omigosh! They've deleted FF15 from the AAR and this thread. What kind of foul conspiracy is being perpetrated upon us!

Please keep tabs on Newguy. I'm worried about what They may do to him!

TPFIC

------

(Proud member of Save the Smilies Foundation)

[This message has been edited by hnh3_cm (edited 04-27-2000).]

Well, there are two options for veiwing the AAR. You can veiw it with pictures on the web or you can down load it. If you veiw it on the web that picture is not shown. If you download the AAR you get a .txt file and a group of jpg's in a zip file. The picture is in the zip file when you down load it. Take a look. I find it very interesting and I do belive this may be one of the new suprise features. I could be wrong but down load the AAR from tracks and boots and let me know what you think of FF15-theend.jpg.

Guest morjit

He's right there are German and American guys laying all over the place. I don't think we were supposed to see this pic. biggrin.gif

Looks like maybe I was right after all.Sorry BTS if we where not supposed to see this but I had to let others know what I thought I may have found. This was the first time I have posted on this board, but I have been reading it for the past couple of months. This game looks to be the best war game I have ever played. Even the Demo is great!