Wild Bill scenario review - Overrun

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay..okay...they'll definitely be after me once they realize that I've put THIS picture online (especially since the original pictures have been disappearing from that article we're discussing)! I made a mistake with that first reverse engineered screenshot. Although the Aliens WERE there, there is another figure that I missed that PROVES the theory that the original poster smudged over DEAD SOLDIER GRAPHICS! Although I was unable to unsmudge the actual dead soldiers stuff, I DID find something else in the pic that PROVES the theory!

Hurry to see the evidence at: http://post.queensu.ca/~gills/coverup2.html

Don't admit to anyone that you've seen the proof! I am willing to sacrifice myself by getting banned from this site (for publishing these top secret pics), but I don't want to take any of you with me..!

-Shivering Shriker

Guest PeterNZ

I really think NewGuy deserves a heroes mention on the CMHQ when all of this blows over madmatt smile.gif

And you were so eager to asuage our suspicions.. ahh a little -too- eager me thinks! haha smile.gif

Still, I think i'd give you a merrit badge for trying.

Actually, this is the most fun way to find out about a feature in my view.. the posts and the coverup pages a freaking hillarious and i'm sure this will become a CM episode the old timers will still reflect on when CM2, 3 etc hit the shelves smile.gif

Good fun! smile.gif

PeterNZ

------------------

.C O M B A T. .V I S I O N.

* Film From The Front *

http://combatvision.panzershark.com/

Bzzzz........

(Cue muffled sounds of scuffling and a sickening crunch)....

There, the "problem" has been solved. Newguy is one of US now.

Newguy, tell the people reading there's nothing to fear from the ... "change"...

Well done. Now return to your nutrient extraction pod... Your body contains valuable nutrients the Charles programming entity must feed off to keep his energy levels up while finishing CM.

Your sacrifice will be... well, it'll be forgotten quickly wink.gif. ( j/k)