BTS, how many chances do Nazi worshipers get?

Come on, anyone who has demonstated a clear worship of the SS and their practices does not belong here (ie. J. Peiper) While I respect and appreciate you extreme patience w/ and tolerance of such "persons" your allowing them to remain only further encourages them and their like. Thanks for listening.

------------------

Give me hamsters or give me night!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*

Accusing someone of being a Nazi just because he has an interest in the SS, is the same thing as accusing someone of being a Communist if he is interested in the 6th Guards Mech Corps.

In fact, if Jochen is a Nazi, then the BTS devs are too. After all, they must of read a LOT of Nazi literature to do research for this game!

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Commissar:

*sigh*

Accusing someone of being a Nazi just because he has an interest in the SS, is the same thing as accusing someone of being a Communist if he is interested in the 6th Guards Mech Corps.

In fact, if Jochen is a Nazi, then the BTS devs are too. After all, they must of read a LOT of Nazi literature to do research for this game!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't recall accusing anyone of "being" a Nazi. Try reading postings a little better before comenting on them in the future. Thanks for your opinion though.

------------------

Give me hamsters or give me night!

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by General Gavin 82nd AB:

No, I didn't. smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Formerly Babra in another thread:

Hello. Is this the right room for an argument?

headshot.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guess it is here.

------------------

Andreas

What is the point for posting the profiles of these SS Commanders other then to cause contraversy? Even when we had the great Montgomery vs Patton debates nobody was flashing around Patton or Monty pictures to piss off their opponents.

I think that this SS binge you are on is getting a little out of hand, and in our faces TOO much.

GEEEEEEEEZUS if ya dont like it....Dont look at it... mad.gif There are those in here that do...

All you can do is PICK PICK PICK... Whinge.

If you were to post up PIC of PATTON I could not give a flying ****... mad.gif

I think pics liven up this forum and makes it somewhat more interesting instead of you guys who constantly BITCH BITCH BITCH...

GEEEEEEEEZUS if ya dont like it....Dont look at it...

which becomes increasingly difficult to accomplish as the board is flooded with an influx of PEIPER SS-SPAM

There are those in here that do...

oh yes? who?

(wind howling...in the far distance, a dog can be heard)

not give a flying ****...

interesting concept...how exactly does THAT work?

care to post images about it? I am sure they'ld carry more public interest than your current SS fetish shtick

JP, I myself do not mind the SS pics. I have probably visited all of the SS 'fan' sites on the net at one time or another and I do not agree with how some of the more anal members of this board have been treating you as of late. I gotta say though, you are probably getting yourself really close to being banned by some of your responses in this thread. Just a friendly word of advice: you should probably tone down your responses and don't let the sarcastic remarks get to you...

Guest Silesian-jaeger

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JOCHEN PEIPER:

:

Not that the ****E that you cantantly spin is of any concern to me... biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then why do you bother to reply again and again, goofball.

------------------

"In one (German) town, Private Honey stood next to an

elderly German man and a ten-year-old boy. As the Shermans and brand-new

Pershings rumbled by the boy said,'Deutsches Panzer lind besser.' Honey

looked down at him and asked,'If

German tanks are better,

why aren't they here?' "

quote from Stephen E. Ambrose, "Citizen Soldiers"

I have an interest in the SS. Its comes from the fact that they were elite fighting troops. My friend is into them as well we both have numerous books on them and Panzers.

My friend is Baihi and religious etc although im not.

We are into the tactics and battles and weapons etc. We are not interested specificly in units that killed many innocent people / mass murder side of the SS. So let me see i surpose u are going to call me and me mate nazis now?

1. GET OVER IT!!!!!

If he posts pics of SS stuff cool.

Gimme me those links PEIPER!!!!

Also i have some cool SS Mgs pics and Panzer pics.. u want me to post em?

Bottom line is this is a war histroy / WWII game discussion site. If u cant handle a pic of the SS or somefink piss off.

U can see the topic so dont go into it.

Oh no in the mannual it says the word SS, oh no u will have to sue BTS for being Nazis!!.

2.GET OVER IT AGAIN!!!!!!! U ARE SUFFERING FROM WHAT I CALL NO LIFE AND INSANE AMOUNTS OF BOREDOM!!

As for u Hofbauer i have been watching your posts and u are very critical of others, constantly putting people down.

U are quite a nasty character and im not not going to go on about u, u will suffer, u probably already are.. whats the word for it.... U HAVE GOT NO MATES!!!!!!!!!!

Start looking at yourself before u are critical of others.

Aand as the final word on this my Grandfather fought the SS in Italy.

He went in after the Cassino battle where many NZers lost there lives.

One of his mates got killed fighting at an SS command post.

He was right there when he died , killed the SS runner who got his mate thou.

Anyways thats horrible for hiim to ses his mate die.

Thats part of histroy, i respect that the SS were doing there job as were those brave Kiwi lads.

My grand dad liked me to read war stuff and told me all about the various units he saw and fought. Im a historian and i enjoy SS, SAS any elite units histroy, pics etc.

Looking at them does not mean u are a nazi.

The only time a person is a nazi is when they start pushing political and propoganda

ideals and the like and asking people to join nazi like groups.

Putting SS info etc up is nothing!!!!

Im an objective person and i think u should all shut up and leave people to post.

Bascially if u want ill be critical of any posts of yours, u put up and ill accuse u all of being aliens, nazis, whatever.

Basically stop harressing people, i think some of u are close to getting booted.. have any of u read the disclaimer.

This game CM is set in WWII so discussions will be on various aspects of the game and real life WWII aspects. The SS are in the game so if u dont like it, dont play CM.

To accusers of nazi like ideas on the board, if any of u have played an SS battle group side on a CM mission, well u guessed it u are nazis. U must like them u are playing them!!!!

------------------

Lo there do i see my father, Lo there do i see my Mother,and my sisters and my brothers,

Lo there do i see the line of my people back to the beginning,

Thou they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever....

And just to absolutely shut u all up, META players need info from sites that are linked, ie german army info, ss info etc so people who have SS links on posts are welcome.

META has SS units, and german players need specific detailed info and i would like to say to all who have posted pics and links thanks alot.

I have found heaps of cool new info for both META and general historical info.

Cheers all

------------------

Lo there do i see my father, Lo there do i see my Mother,and my sisters and my brothers,

Thou they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever....

Gaz, save yourself some grief, JP is not worth fighting for, personally I'd ban him just for the constant use of the "F" word which is almost as immature as the rest of his drivel.

To all: Let BTS make up their own minds, they know how we feel already, so let's let it die, We've heard from the nazi-haters,the nazi-lovers,what the hell next? the KKK or golden dawn? Jeez I play games folks, this forum is a link to a game site, I do not require informal and extremely skewed history lessons, I am quite aware of history.

so, (stolen quote alarm) "Shall we play a game?"

------------------

Pzvg

"Murphy's law of combat #10, never forget your weapon is made by the lowest bidder

Fear enuff i accept he went overboard with his use of profanty and posting of some sick pics. However a number of people on here are quite nasty to others posts and like to accuse people of stuff. He got trashed so many times and was being abused.

He got so pissed off at this he lost it.

I dont blame him, i was accused of being CPT. STRANSKY and that annoyed me.

Fear enuff an e-mail address was similar to me tag but so what?

I think the people who have been nasty to him should also be banned, as whats the point of posting if people are going to be nasty.

If i post and am generally given nasty comments ill ask BTS to boot whoevers giving them.

Neagative feedback is ok as long as it is justifed and logical and not straight up; off topic abuse.

------------------

Guest Silesian-jaeger

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GAZ NZ:

And just to absolutely shut u all up, META players need info from sites that are linked, ie german army info, ss info etc so people who have SS links on posts are welcome.

META has SS units, and german players need specific detailed info and i would like to say to all who have posted pics and links thanks alot.

I have found heaps of cool new info for both META and general historical info.

Cheers all

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For you to defend him and the tasteless pics. he has posted on this, a gaming site, make you as lame as he is.

------------------

"In one (German) town, Private Honey stood next to an

elderly German man and a ten-year-old boy. As the Shermans and brand-new

Pershings rumbled by the boy said,'Deutsches Panzer lind besser.' Honey

looked down at him and asked,'If

German tanks are better,

why aren't they here?' "

quote from Stephen E. Ambrose, "Citizen Soldiers"