Some huge graphics mod ? With the most beautiful graphics?

I couldn't resist -50%.ย ๐Ÿ˜†

All that advanced technology.

As everyone knows I'm mainly interested in the graphics, otherwise I'll never play it.ย Something like " ย ย All in One' modpack.๐Ÿ‘

Have a nice day.

Two places to check.ย 

1. The maps and mods section of the forum under FB

2. The Few Good Men website mods section.

The answer will stay the same for every CM title you buy.ย 

Dave

Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2024 at 4:46 PM, Vacillator said:

I guess you mean like the All in one modpack but NOT the All in one modpack?

But for anyone who doesn't know @37mm's excellent All in one modpacks, they're here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/izmk6muctniv5/Combat_Mission

KI-OBย I see. I just don't see a download button anywhere ? Or a menu of your saved files ?

https://postimg.cc/z3xB4wF4

I have your great mod for Red Thunder.

I understand that you also have such a mod for the game "Final Blitzkrieg ?

Does that mean you have more mods in there ? For different games?ย Or just the one for Red Thunder?

Edited by AdamPraha

On 5/2/2024 at 1:37 PM, Ultradave said:

Two places to check.ย 

1. The maps and mods section of the forum under FB

2. The Few Good Men website mods section.

The answer will stay the same for every CM title you buy.ย 

Dave

Hello Dave.

And thx for your info...

5 good men can't log me in. I guess I can't get in.ย I used to have some registration but have lost it now I am unable to register. It's a bit too complicated.

But I'll try the others.ย 

I'm only looking for complete packages anyway. ย 

39 minutes ago, AdamPraha said:

KI-OBย I see. I just don't see a download button anywhere ? Or a menu of your saved files ?

I see the list of downloads below when I click on the link I posted, don't you?ย  If you do, just click on any of them to download.ย  And as said, they're @37mm's work, not mine.

image.thumb.png.f360194e453e3845baec2d19d45f9ef9.png

22 hours ago, AdamPraha said:

Hello Dave.

And thx for your info...

5 good men can't log me in. I guess I can't get in.ย I used to have some registration but have lost it now I am unable to register. It's a bit too complicated.

But I'll try the others.ย 

I'm only looking for complete packages anyway. ย 

Can't help you there. I know if you don't log into the forums for a while your registration lapses and you have to re-register. No problem re-registering with the same email address though.

Flaggingย @Bootieย because he can get you sorted.

But as Tim @Vacillatorย said, 37mm has all in one links. Install the whole batch, and then experiment. If you don't like something, remove it. Just a note, sometimes the all in one is not the way to go for a plug and play set, because some things might create graphics weirdness with your own particular setup. You'll have to experiment figuring out what the offending mod is by moving things in and out, which can be time-consuming. ย And the end result is the same as if you grabbed certain things from the mod warehouse. You'll have a Z folder with a bunch of folders in it of different mods. 37mm's all in one packs are great, but what he's done is collate various mods that can be found into one download. Once installed it's no different than if you installed them separately.ย 

Remember that one person's mod may or may not be to your liking compared to stock. Personally, I think Aris's vehicles (of any kind), the explosion, flames, and tracer mods add a lot without going into a lot of terrain mods. For RT, the gridded terrain is nice, because it's not always obvious in the flat expanses of Russia where the folds in the ground are. I'm pretty sure that is NOT in 37mm's all in one.ย 

Another point is that the terrain in particular in FB is a step up from say, BN, being a much newer title. To me it looks pretty great as it comes "out of the box"

Dave

ย 

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2024 at 5:08 PM, Vacillator said:

I see the list of downloads below when I click on the link I posted, don't you?ย  If you do, just click on any of them to download.ย  And as said, they're @37mm's work, not mine.

image.thumb.png.f360194e453e3845baec2d19d45f9ef9.png

I'm logging in and clicking everywhere. However, no menus are showing up for me. Is empty here is pic :

https://postimg.cc/9D0Kwjqb

Edited by AdamPraha

2 minutes ago, AdamPraha said:

no menus are showing up for me

That is strange.ย  I click on the link and get the folder structure I posted earlier.ย  All-in-ones for every title.

I don't need to log in to anything, just click the link (which was provided by @37mm).

On 5/5/2024 at 1:49 PM, Ultradave said:

For RT, the gridded terrain is nice, because it's not always obvious in the flat expanses of Russia where the folds in the ground are.

Dave I just noticed this.ย  Were you using that against me recently ๐Ÿ˜‰?

46 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

Dave I just noticed this.ย  Were you using that against me recently ๐Ÿ˜‰?

No, I didn't. I used to use it in battles vs AI, but got away from it, because it takes away from the look of the battlefield. Makes it look too much like game board. So I haven't used it in.... gee, quite a while. I was just mentioning it existed and didn't see it in the all in one packs.

Dave