FAQ, FAQs, Frequently Asked Questions

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark IV:

You did WHAT?!?!?!

I directed a searing burst of flame at a nearby nest of kitty cats, who ran squealing and burning into the quicksand, which ended their firey worries but soon finished them off anyways, much to the horror of the slack-jawed, gape-eyed gang of Mormon mothers standing on the sidelines.

But then again, they themselves are yet another good reason for carrying a flamethrower. I gesticulate menacingly at them and they scurry off like a gaggle of incontintent rats, leaving me available for such worthy pursuits as tag team thumb wrestling or perhaps a rowsing game of "got your nose" with the inhabitants of the nearest geriatric home where you can find Seanachai and his pet...

I mean, how much clearer can you get?

Except for the mystery surrounding Seanachai's pet preferences...

To Be Continued....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What did you do?????

Kitty

------------------

ICQ 8273286

http://www.fluffkitty.com

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the nearby McDonalds where he ran into the one who is named after the feline creatures he abused. He eyed her contemptuously and stated...

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

..."is that really you in that picture? There is no way that a woman with any attractive qualities could possibly have interest or knowledge in WWII. Moreover, I've never spoken to woman before, and this would break my streak." To which she replied...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

..."is that really you in that picture? There is no way that a woman with any attractive qualities could possibly have interest or knowledge in WWII. Moreover, I've never spoken to woman before, and this would break my streak." To which she replied...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

.."duck!" as an angry mob led by the lost Frenchman threw a duck through the front window and proceeded to ransack the restaurant. "This way" she said, and they ran out the back door, right into …

Guest Germanboy

...me, bearing the bottle of Macallan, desperately trying to hold off the Mormon wives with the flame-thrower, but to no avail. All seemed lost, when...

...suddenly a very bad orchestra began playing an Arthur Fiedler adaptation of Debussy's 'Afternoon of a faun', the sunset took on a romantic purplish hue, and Sean-itchy and Kitty gazed at each other as if seeing each other for the first time. Their limpid gaze was indicative of a...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

...slight mental hiccup, as if their brains had decided to give it a miss and go for a lovely cup of tea. "Giiirlll...?" drooled Seanachai blearily as he reached for his...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

his latino life-partner, Enrique. "Que?" his live in lover responded. Seanachai knew that something was amiss when...

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

[This message has been edited by Hiram Sedai (edited 12-20-2000).]

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

his latino life-partner, Enrique. "Que?" his live in lover responded. Seanachai knew that something was amiss when...

FAQ-MAN hero to all non-thinkers everywhere,asked "Do u think i could light my cigarette with that flamethrower?" "Ha Ha,I was just kidding, I really already knew the answer". "Actually I wanted to show you my....

[This message has been edited by Ronson (edited 12-20-2000).]

...gurgle... His death mewlings bordered on the pathetic as I strangled him carelessly for his unforgiveable transgression against my stream-of-consciousness.

I focused again on Spleen-itchy and Kitty, and wondered what could possibly unite such variegated talents in the common pursuit of one objective? And where precisely does the flamethrower tie in with this?

Stain-icky's hand trembled as he reached...

... again for his flamethrower as two of the singed kitty cats -- now really pissed because their little noses were full of sand -- had escaped. He pulled the trigger, loosing a jet of jellied gas. He missed but ...

------------------

"Moriarty, you suck." -- Dunno, but somebody must've said it somewhere along the line

...it didn't matter because the next instant Hiram came careening around the corner in his 2-cylinder Daf, obviously out of control. Sliding sideways on two wheels he hit the curb, spun around like Stuka's boys in the attack, and landed smack on top of the poor semi-boiled kittenses. Hiram, dazed so no different, kicked open the drivers door and...

....was immediately squashed into a gooey pulp by the kitchen sink that mysteriously fell out of the empty sky. Seanachoo looked up and said "Oh dear, it's starting" when.....

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

I have nothing else to say. Ya, quote that you rat bastards.

-Meeks

[This message has been edited by Speedy (edited 12-21-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedy:

....was immediately squashed into a gooey pulp by the kitchen sink that mysteriously fell out of the empty sky. Seanachoo looked up and said "Oh dear, it's starting" when.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...the White Knight started talking backwards. Meanwhile, the disgusting monster (who had wisely passed on Meeks' remains) siezed a nearby MP40 and several spare magazines and...

Guest Madmatt

Whoops, the near normalcy of the thread title distracted me long enough for a brief but ill-fated beach head of cess to be established.

However, it is time to drive you back into the sea..or sewer!

Madmatt