CMRT MINOR NATIONS MODS AVAILABLE...ALSO BARBAROSSA

kohlenklau

I really appreciate these videos by @Aquila-SmartWargames which helps me TRY to keep pace with @37mm who has his own youtube video production capability. 

IF ANYBODY WANTS TO MAKE A SCENARIO USING THESE MODS AND HAS QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEND ME A PM. THANKS

EDIT: In the below, I do not see a video on the CMRT Romanian Mod. It does exist. I better get on that!

CMRT FINN MOD

CMRT HUNGARY MOD

CMRT ITALY MOD

CMRT BARBAROSSA MOD

Edited by kohlenklau

6 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

I really appreciate these videos by @Aquila-SmartWargames which helps me TRY to keep pace with @37mm who has his own youtube video production capability. 

IF ANYBODY WANTS TO MAKE A SCENARIO USING THESE MODS AND HAS QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEND ME A PM. THANKS

EDIT: In the below, I do not see a video on the CMRT Romanian Mod. I better get on that!

CMRT FINN MOD

CMRT HUNGARY MOD

CMRT ITALY MOD

CMRT BARBAROSSA MOD

thank you for doing the work to make these-  i have the hungarian and it's a fun little battle.   also deff. gonna get the finns, too.

one suggestion... would you be able to give the hungarian paras german m38 fj helmets instead of the m35's ? i've seen historical pics in m38's, and the mod illustration is wearing one, so was a little surprised to see the m35's....   talk about privileged  first world problems, right? lol.   seriously,  just glad that you, npye,  lucky strike ,  and all the other dedicated  modders are doing this stuff for us ,  on you own time and without pay. 

thank you, and cheers,

rob

1 hour ago, quakerparrot67 said:

and the mod illustration is wearing one

I don't know what you mean by that, "mod illustration"...?

Honestly, all my research images showed just the regular German coal scuttle helmet. 

https://felderitokblogja.blog.hu/2018/07/11/skull_wings_and_canopy_the_brief_history_of_the_hungarian_airborne_forces_of_wwii_part_i

I am glad you overall like it EXCEPT for not having that helmet. It could be done but would take me maybe a few hours of renaming and testing things to move it over to use the Fallschimjagers as a "base" for the mod. Sorry Rob. 

20 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

I don't know what you mean by that, "mod illustration"...?

Honestly, all my research images showed just the regular German coal scuttle helmet. 

https://felderitokblogja.blog.hu/2018/07/11/skull_wings_and_canopy_the_brief_history_of_the_hungarian_airborne_forces_of_wwii_part_i

I am glad you overall like it EXCEPT for not having that helmet. It could be done but would take me maybe a few hours of renaming and testing things to move it over to use the Fallschimjagers as a "base" for the mod. Sorry Rob. 

no problem, wasn't  any kind of 'deal breaker', lol.    sorry if i offended.   i really do appreciate your hard work and effort,  the game wouldn't be anywhere near as varied or immersive without it, and i can understand it probably  isn't worth the bother for this small detail.   again, sorry to inquire, won't happen again.

btw, the 'mod illustration'  is the image you showed in the thread announcing the mod a few day back. it  shows an m38.    it's what made me think of asking, although i've also seen old pics.   i'll look some up when i get a chance.   the uniform in the illustration also appears to be the luftwaffe quilted winter reversable  suit, that came out really  well in the mod.  again, sorry if my inquiry came out the wrong way.

cheers,

rob

Edited by quakerparrot67
tone

1 hour ago, quakerparrot67 said:

and any idea what the  (machine?) carbine is?  at first glance i thought baretta, but  it appears not.

It is a Hungarian Kiraly SMG. With fixed-wooden stock, it is the 39M. But with folding stock AND folding magazine (AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!!!) it is the 43M.

I tired to use modder voodoo to make the 43M 3D Model take the place of the MP40 in this mod. 

10 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

EDIT: In the below, I do not see a video on the CMRT Romanian Mod. It does exist. I better get on that!

CMRT FINN MOD

Man, look at all that GREAT content! We are spoilt by you Kohl! Thank you so much for all your hard work and excellent fun stuff.

6 hours ago, RockinHarry said:

for some decent Barbarossa

With just a little more official insider help from BFC we could accomplish so much more for our modding.

In some patch they could add in a bunch of extra slots for captured vehicles for each side and antitank rifle and water-cooled MG on axis side or axis units that NEVER get panzerfausts in the scenario editor. Easy stuff. 

In the forums, I have asked and begged and pleaded and grovelled but it always seems to fall on deaf ears.

8 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

With just a little more official insider help from BFC we could accomplish so much more for our modding.

In some patch they could add in a bunch of extra slots for captured vehicles for each side and antitank rifle and water-cooled MG on axis side or axis units that NEVER get panzerfausts in the scenario editor. Easy stuff. 

In the forums, I have asked and begged and pleaded and grovelled but it always seems to fall on deaf ears.

Seconded.  😎 And yep, I´ve plenty of that "fall on deaf ears" stuff as well. Who´s not. 😛 Wasn´t there once a special approach for CM:A? What hinders BFC from doing it again? How fast could there be assembled passionate teams that do make happen Barbarossa, The Pacific, Vietnam and what not? All that with fresh blood infusions? Go figure!