Tank duel quiz

There is the answer, Vergeltungswaffe hit it, and my results were 10 kills each. The interesting thing was both sides had their share of the tank armor being able to deflect shots. Also the more testing done might vary the average some but I beat it would not likely change more than 1 out of 20 as a average or a 5% variance. So jBrereton, your answer could be correct, just not what I had. Watching my test, I could say the Panther might have done better, if given enough test. If one side was unlucky, it was the Panther

[ November 11, 2006, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: slysniper ]

I just ran the same test at 1000m. The Jumbo won 12-8 in my test. I let the machine pick armor by default, 4 of 5 shermans had Tungsten doing it this way. I noted only one first round kill and it was against a panther, keep in mind the game AI never shoots special ammo on the first shot. Also noted the amount of Ricochets was much higher at this range for both tanks with one battle lasting 7 minutes with the sherman winning and having only one AP round left.