Missing MGs?

I'm really embarrased to bring this topic up because must be missing something obvious here. Still playing Hatten as the US. So I get a company-size infantry unit as reinforcements in 2 1/2 ton trucks. I move them into Hatten, disembark them, and move them into adjoining buildings. Among those reinforcements that are disembarked and deployed into adjoining buildings are 30cal MGs. I specifically give them orders to "Deploy Weapon". Later on I check on those MGs as at this point they haven't become engaged yet. They're still showing "Not Deployed". I scroll in as close as I can and four so-called MGs are literally showing NO MG icons among the soldiers supposedly manning these now seemingly absent MGs. So I scroll to other "Deployed" MG teams and their MG icons are clearly visible. What happened to the MGs of those other MG teams?

Warts 'n' all, Somewhere in a previous post I submitted I was instructed on how to actually make a screen shot and post it to this forum. I'll be darned if I can find it. Can you instruct me on how to do this? This time I'm going to print it out and save it for posterity.

Tried it - nothing I'm afraid. Unless the print screen went somewhere on my hard drive I'm not aware of. I seem to recall that there was a an app that allowed one to get a good screen shot in game without busting the max file size requirements. Can anyone out there help? I'd love to try to find out what happened to these MGs.

11 hours ago, kb6583 said:

Tried it - nothing I'm afraid. Unless the print screen went somewhere on my hard drive I'm not aware of. I seem to recall that there was a an app that allowed one to get a good screen shot in game without busting the max file size requirements. Can anyone out there help? I'd love to try to find out what happened to these MGs.

I use a programme called FRAPS.. it's pretty simple to use and it works with CM. Not all image capture software does. I then upload the resulting image to imgur.com (no registration needed, just drag and drop) and I post the resulting image link here.

Just remember to remove the "[IMG]  .... [/IMG]" parts of the link if you want the image to appear directly in the thread so the user doesn't have to click on the link to see it.